Chapter 15

March 5, 2011 (3:00pm)

Okay, so I'm just writing this little thing right now so that I can save the chapter. I will start writing the chapter soon. I haven't really figured out what is going to be in this chapter and I really have to go get ready now. I'm going to go see Alex Pettyfer without his shirt on. Anyway, I will start Chapter 15 real soon.

All right, so I just got back from the movie...

Alex Pettyfer is so hot and anyone who disagrees can BITE ME! Legit.... he is my second husband and is the one I will stay with!

___________________________

I awoke the next morning feel like shit.

One. I was cold.

Two. My neck hurt from sleeping in a different position.

Three. Okay, I'll admit it. I was lonely.

Apparently, I didn't realize what effect Nick could have on me. Part of me hoped that it was just a dream and that Nick was back here with me now. The other part of me said I did the right thing. I had to protect him.

I buried my hands in my face and then ran them through my hair. Time to pull myself together and put on the emotionless mask.

After I'd gotten dressed and made myself look presentable, I went out to meet the girls. I sighed as they all looked up. I turned to Heather. "You see him yet?" She shook her head and I rolled my eyes. "All right. Let's go," I said as I shifted.

They all followed behind and I told Heather and Dana to lead. I trailed behind in the back. One of the female, Felicia, matched her pace to mine. She was one of the older ones. I think she was twenty-one. She'd left the BlackOasis Pack to join the quest. I had my doubts about her, but I didn't say anything. "Clarity?" she asked quietly. I glanced at her and she continued.

"I know how it feels," she whispered. "Loosing your mate. It really sucks, but I could see how you were holding back. He does love you and I know you didn't mean any of those things you said. He'd come back for you in a heartbeat if you'd let him."

"You have a mate?" I asked in surprise. I thought all of the girls in the group were mate-less. If they weren't then they would've never gone from them.

"Had," Felicia corrected. "He died two years ago."

"I'm sorry." I murmured. "But if you had a mate, then why are you here?"

Felicia gave me a sad smile. "When Kevin died, I was pregnant. A few months later, I had a baby girl. She was the best thing he could've given me. That was also the same day I first heard of you. It got me thinking. I didn't want Lucy to be born into the society I was. Like you, I'm fighting for a little girl that I want to have a good life."

"You heard that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. But I couldn't help myself," she said lowering her eyes in submission. "I just had a feeling that we were somehow similar. "