Reunion and Confession

Its been almost 2 years since ash and serena have met each other and after the good bye kiss at airport ash used to think about serena alot and today finally after almost 2 years ash is gonna meet serena as well as his old companions .

Ash Pov
Me , Gou and chole are going to vermillion city airport to take flight to galar .

At the airport

Finally its the time for world championships I was screaming until a orange haired girl hold my ear and asked me to stop behaving childish and it was none other that misty .
Hi mist it's good to see you again its been almost a year I think so . Yes ash she said and also said that brock will be joining us soon.

3ed pov
Soon after sometime brock came and they boarded on plane and reached galar in about 6 hrs.

When they landed in galar ash suddenly started shouting- here we go world championships i gonna win it.
People around him started laughing and he was stopped by misty.

Later they went to wyndon stadium and ash eyes fall on a honey blonde girl who is also love of his life Serena and ash started running towards her and he hugged her saying I missed you.

Serena's P.O.V-
I was surprised by a sudden hug from behind and the boy said I missed you when I heard that I couldn't believed my ears it was voice of my love who helped me find my dream Ash Ketchum.

I then said to him I missed you ashy which made him lot of embarrassed but he suddenly said that that it's okay sere now I am here which made me blush like crazy. Then I thought did he broken his dense shell.

Ash P.O.V

When Serena called me ashy I suddenly
Got embarrassed as this nickname was given by her during summer camp.
So I said to her that it's ok sere which made her blush like crazy and then I realized my mistake. To cover it up I said to here that are you having fever Serena.

Serena P.O.V
Oh he is still dense as stone. But I really like the name sere and said to him that please keep calling me sere I makes me feel good. Which shocked him but he said yes I will do sere.
Serena's thought- omg it feels so good when he calls me sere it feels like we are dating.

Then after our meeting we met all other friends of ash who came to support him and there other friends.

Then suddenly Ash came to me.

No ones P.O.V
A- Hey sere
S- yes ashy
A- lets go to wyndon Hill to watch the galarian night sky.
S- yes ashy I would love to.

They reached the hill and started watching the night sky

They reached the hill and started watching the night sky.They were
Asking each other various questions about there journey and laughing then suddenly asked her a question which made a silence.

A- Hey sere why you kissed me on the air port.
S- .......
S- thoughts(Wt should I do should I confess to him )

He thoughts were interrupted when ash suddenly kissed her and it not long for her to kiss him back.

S- Ash why you suddenly kissed me

A- Payback cause I don't want us to be sitting silent so now don't think about why you kissed me.

S- No ash don't say that.
A- why sere
S- Ash I love you a lot, its ok if u don't

She was cut off by ash

A- I love you too sere
S- Really ashy
A- yes sere this is the reason I called you sere. And called you on this hill to confess my feelings but you were the one who confessed but I really felt good sere.
S- Thanks Ashy and I love you and I will support you in the whole tournament.
A- Thanks sere . Now let's go and tell our friends about we dating.

A-But Before that sere I want you to give a gift.
S- (what could it be) really ashy
A- yes sere
He took a pokeball out of his belt and give it to sere.
S- what is this ash
A- open it.
S- what could it be
As serena opened the ball a victiny came out
Victiny will use telepathy to talk to.ash and serena
S- Is this really your gift ashy
A- Yes sere
V- Ash but i want to be with you why you gifting me to her.
A- don't worry victiny she is my girlfriend and soon to be wife and i know you do not like battel so you can perform with here she's really talented.

When Serena heard calling her soon to be wife she blushed like no one ever can.
S- so victiny wanna join with me if not you can stay with ashy.
V- no serena i will join you.
S- Thanks victiny and thanks ashy.
A- No problem sere. But now let's go

They reached hotel were all the friends of ash were staying cause atleast they have met once each other.

Bonnie's P.OV.
Where is ash I want to meet him and also where is Serena I want to meet her too.
Then I walked to the hotel entrance and saw ash and serena holding hands and talking and laughing. When they came close I ran to both of them and hugged them which made both fall.

No Ones P.O.V
B- so ash are you 2 dating
A and s- yes
B- my ship is sailing
A&S- Bonnie
B- ok are you guys gonna tell others
A- yes
S- lets go ashy
A- yes sere
B- 😏😈

Every Firend of ash has come .

A- He guys i want to tell you all something .
Brock- what is it ash
May- yes what ash
A- me and sere are dating

Everyone Anime falled.

BROCK -HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE MY DENSE BROTHER GOT GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ME.

Gary- Oh ashy boy is in love .
Misty- oh so ash is this the girl you told me about when we were on beach of secret island of alola.
A- yes mist.
S- Hello my name is Serena youv
one and soon to be Ketchum.

So guys thanks for reading the first chapter.
Next chapter may come tomorrow or day after tomorrow cause today is my anime night . Bye see you soon.