Round- 2 Ash vs Max

Ash and Serena woke up at the same time and then Serena kissed ash on cheek saying good morning ashyand Ash said good morning my kalos queen.
Which made serena blush.

Ash Pov

So I got ready and after sometime serena  made us breakfast and after having it me and sere went to wyndon stadium. As soon we reached the stadium we saw the matching and matchings were.

Ash vs Max
Leon vs Lance
.
.
.
.

I really can't think about match of other people 😕

Anu - So today our first match is b/w Champion Ash and and upcoming star who was runner up of last hoenn league and son of petalburg gym leader Max.

Both Ash and Max made there way to stadium.

A- So max this is going to be the battle I promised you before we departed.

In crowd people talking about omg ash know this trainer means he is really a big deal.

M- I am ready to fight my Idol who made me realize pokemon battle is all not about statergy but also is about having fun with our pokemon.

Crowd- That's the trait of champion teaching trainers how to treat their pokemon.

M- Everyone pls be cool ash did all those things before he was even a champion and I was not even a trainer I travelled with him in hoenn region and Kanto during his battle frontier challenge.

Champion suite- He truly is the perfect champion.

Lance- He is better champion than Leon and all of us for sure.

Everyone nodded.

Back to match-

Ref - trainers send your first pokemon.

M- Galled make me proud.
A- Time to shine manaphy
M- Ash you want me to battle my friend
A- you can think that way.
Manaphy- (via telepathy ) Max show me your full power
M- yes manaphy.
M- Galled close combat followed by psychic.
A- Manaphy lets go take the attacks and then hydro vertex.

A huge water ball was created by manaphy which over powered galled and he was fainted.
Anu- Here we go alolan champ showing is real strength of alola region the Z move .

Ref- Galled is not able to fight. Max send your next pokemon.

M- Time for you to shine orbeetle
A- Manaphy return go gengar.
M- ok orbeetle time to shine here we go time to gigantamax
A- ok if you want this here we go Gengar gigantamax.
A- Gengar use G- terror.
M- Hatterene use G- max Gravitas.

Both moves were super strong and when the dust was gone both gengar and orbeetle were fainted.
Ref - Gengar and orbeetle are unable to battle hence both trainer bring your next pokemon.

A/M- Go Secptile
A/M- We think same way.

Both started laughing.
A/M - leaf blade followed by dragon pulse.

Champions Suite-
Leon- They Both really think the same way.
Steven - After all max has observed ash for almost 1 year and during 2 major events he have learned a lot from ash.

Scott- This is what makes ash a great trainer he not only evolve himself but also help others to evolve and help in pursuing their dreams.

Goodshow- That's ash for you . The youngest champ and saviour of world.

Leon- You can call him saviour of world after all he was along with his friend able to stop eternatus.

Champions- You really don't know anything about him.
Leon- What do you mean.
Cynthia- He was the one who destroyed all the evil organizations while helping us.

Leon - Omg I really didn't knew that.

Diantha- Leon once you asked me about special Greninja which we saw in kalos while Lysander roots attacked us and he saved us.

Leon- What about that.

Diantha- That Greninja belongs to ash.
He left him in kalos to destroy those roots.

Leon- He sure is the real world monarch .Now I feel I am nothing compared to him I never ever have saved the world except the galar crisis which was also mostly done by ash.

Lance- You know Leon the winner of this tournament gets to battle The World Champion.

Leon - You mean legendary trainer of mt.silver Red.

Lance- but no one knows his last name and he is always in shadows .

Leon- omg.

Back to battle

A- Max wanna take this match to next level.
M- Why not.
A/M- Secptile mega evolve.
A- Go for leaf blade.
M- Go for dragon rush.
A- Dodge and frenzy plant.
M- dodge it.
But Sceptile was fast and max Sceptile was hit directly.
A- good max you raised him well. But now time to end this Sceptile use dragon pulse.

It was a critical hit leaving max Sceptile fainted.

Ref - Max Sceptile is unable to battle hence Ash is the winner.
A- That was a great battle max . We will have another match some day.
M- yes ash.
A- Why don't you challenge alola league we can have a full 6 on 6 match there.
M- I will do it Ash.

As ash reached the locker room he was given a bone crushing hug by Serena.

A- Sere not able to breathe.
S- Sory ashy.
A- no prob....

Serena kissed him
S- Do you feel better now.
A- Of course sere.

In match of Lance and Leon , Leon again deafeted Lance.

Paul Alain and gladion also won there match.
Biggest surprise was that after the match of Paul Dawn came running towards Paul and kissed him.

Which was shock for all of us.

Thanks for reading.
If your are confused about part of red so you see red is going to father of ash and red doesn't even know who is current world monarch and even champions of other region.  He left ash and delia when ash was 7. So ash is gonna meet his father after 10 years. But how you have to wait till that arc.
New ship- Brock x Olivia i remembered this when I was watching pokemon sun moon eps when brock and Misty return. Cause I really like to watch else when old companions returns.