Reunion

Anu- Now welcome the Alolan champion and World Monarch Ash Ketchum and his Fiancee The Kalos Queen Serena Youvone.

Red-(in mind)- Its ash and serena is the girl I am really happy. But then he thinks Ash is the one who stopped all evil organizations and he gets a little emotional that his son went through all this but in the end was happy that he finally met his son.

At the same Jhon-(in mind)- wait ash is the monarch that means he and serena cannot be together but when he hears the name of serena tears form in his eyes and he was happy that serena was engaged to ash.

Blue and leaf were just happy that the boy they knew was there saviour.

While they we going through there trance ash and serena made there way in  the stadium.

Ash pov
When I and sere reached the stadium my eyes fall on the world champion and when I saw his face I wasn't able to control my emotions and left sere's hand and started running towards the world champion or I say my dad and hugged him with all the strength I had saying I missed you dad were were you. I was just hiding from evil organizations for your safety he replied and continued but you on the other hand destroyed them I am proud of you son.

Then I suddenly saw serena hugging a man about same age as dad and she was also saying dad I missed you where were you at that moment I realized he was none other than my father in law. I was happy for her ash she also found her dad. Then I left the hug of my dad but was again hugged by Uncle blue and aunt leaf and they thanked me for saving them from there runway which was actually mean to be our safety but I on the other hand was fucking the organizations which made our(serena Gary and Ash)parents stay away from us.

Entire stadium was shocked to find the real identity for my and serenas father. They all cheered and our sweet reunion was interrupted by none other than our moms.

My mom came and kissed dad in front of whole stadium.
Same did serenas mother.
On the other hand Gary was hugging aunt leaf I know how much he have suffered without living with his mom for 10 years. And Professor Oak was just hugging blue and then after our reunion award ceremony was done and I felt very proud receiving Trophy for my dad .

No ones pov-
Red - I am really proud of you my son.
Ash- Dad it's not time to be proud of me be proud when I will take your title.
Red- you are up for it my son.
Ash- Dad I wanna battle your strongest team without you holding back. So show me your strongest team.
Red - ok come out you guys.
The pokemon were

(In place of arcanine red has Charizard)Reds Pikachu went and sat on his shoulder

Reds Pikachu went and sat on his shoulder.

Ash- Dad time to meet my beasts.
And came Charizard Sceptile Infernape Lucario and Greninja with Pikachu on his shoulder.
Red- Ash as far as I know you have legendary pokemon with you So I think you are the one holding off.

Ash- You think they are not strong so to tell you dad my Lucario has battled with eternatus and Here my Sceptile has defeated a darkrai and this Infernape has played vital role in destroying team galactic and this blue frog aka my Greninja has fought with Zygard and was main in destroying team flare and this Charizard has been in training in charisefic Valley and even defeated An articuno and helped me in destroying team plasma and team rockets unova control plan and this little also my starter has battle Ho oh , lugia and many legendary and have defeated regice and tapu koko and have tied with latios.

Red- Sorry to underestimate your pokemon but I thought Charizard must be your starter.

Ash- I will tell you the story later. Let's begin our match.

I won't be writing battle.sorry

The match started and

Machamp was defeated by Infernape after activation of blaze.
Snorlax was defeated by Lucario.
Venasaur was defeated by Sceptile.
Then lapras was defeated by Greninja and red was shocked to see the transformation of Greninja.
Charizards had a draw.
And ashs Pikachu defeated Reds Pikachu by using 10000000 bolts.

Ash was coronated as world champion and red became the last Eliet. Then Ash came to the stage.

Ash- Everyone as now I am the world champion I have decided Gladion to be the new champion of Alola cause I know his strength and I want Professor kukui aka Masked royal to take place as temporary elite four until Gladion finds a proper one.

Then Everyone went to pokemon school.
Blue Leaf Jhon and red were having fun cause in the last 10 years they were just 4 of them but now they have a whole lot of people and Red and John were too much happy ash they were reunited with there families and after hearing Ash and Serenas stories both were crying mess and those were tears of joy. Leaf was also dumbfounded by how destiny brought them together. Gary and lille suddenly left the room.

With Gary and lille-
G- lille I know that we have kept our relationship hidden from everyone.
L- yes Gary we should make it public after all it's been 6 months.
G- but before that
Gary come down on knees and asks lille will you Marry me to which lille response as yes.

Then they both enter the classroom with there hands intertwined. Which no one notices except ash.

A- Gare-bear tell me since when you are in relationship with lille.
G- 6 months.
A- so when I introduced sere why you said I got gf before you.
G- we wanted to keep our relationship hidden.
A- ok I understand. But when you are revealing it.
G- in few minutes.
A- All the best buddy.
G- Thanks ashy boy.
A- shut up oak- tree.

Everyone was enjoying. Suddenly Gary said he has to make an announcement.

Everyone was confused except ash who knew everything.

S- Ash you don't look confused.
A- ik what gary is going to do.

Gary(holding lilles hand)- Everyone we are engaged.

Everyone was shocked but Lusamin and leaf went to Gary and lille and hugged them.

Mhon and Lusamin agreed and everyone congratulated them.

As everyone one was enjoying suddenly Serena collapsed.

I hope you liked the chapter but I think the reunion of stadium may be a bit cringe my bad. So what do you think happened to serena?
And we are close to end of the story.