Happy Ever After

Suddenly Serena Collapsed....

As soon as ash saw serena fall down he went near her and tried waking her up and was a bit scared about what happened to her. Delia called nurse Joy and asked Professor kukui can they spend night at his house. He welcomed them all and then Serena woke up and ash just held her tight. When Jhon saw this he was happy that his daughter got a gentleman so do red was happy as he saw how his reckless son can be this caring.

After some time nurse joy came and suddenly Serena went to washroom and started puking. For Delia and grace it was clear that why Serena collapsed and they were happy internally same was with Professor Burnett. Then nurse Joy examined Serena and asked her to take the pregnancy test.
Serena came out of washroom after taking the test and was very happy.

When she showed the +ve test to Ash he fainted by happiness.

Everyone was happy alot as they were gonna have a little family member in their house.
After sometime Ash woke up and kissed Serena and said her that this is the best thing you ever gave to me I am really happy.

Delia was proud that her baby boy is gonna be a father soon so was grace as Serena was going to be a mother soon.

Red and John were enjoying as not only they got there normal life but they even got a daughter in law/son in law. To make it more sweeter they came to know that both of them will be grandpa soon.

Ash and serena slept in the room where ash used to sleep during his journey of Alola.

Burnett Delia and Grace slept in prof kukui and Burnetts room while the prof red and Jhon slept in living room.

With red kukui and Jhon

R- So kukui ash lived here with you for a year right.
K- yes Mr red.
R- pls just call me red you are like a brother to me I saw how ash was comfortable around you.
K- Actually I developed a father son bond with him that is the reason.
R- oh.
J- So kukui ash must have told you about his adventures.
K- yes he told me a lot about his adventures.
R- Did he told you about destruction of any Evil organizations.
K- he only told me about team flare incident.
R- tell me about it
Kukui tells everything about the incident and during some moments making Jhon and Red feeling guilty for not with there children when they needed them the most. On the other hand Red and John were proud that there son is such an amazing person. Even if wasn't world champion he would have been recognized as saviour of world.
Then they all talked about random things and went to sleep.