Ash and Serena's Birthday

Sorry I didn't updated cause I was not at home due to travelling . And Thankyou for 1k views.

During the match in the stands-

Gary- Hey serena do you know tomorrow is ashy boys birthday.

Serena- Of course how can I forget birthday of my love.

Brock- Guys lets surprise him tomorrow.

Everyone- Yes lets do it.

After the match-

Serena came running towards ash and hugged him. Congratulations on making it to semi finals my hero said serena. Thanks sere says ash.

Ash Pov-

After meeting Serena I went to champions room where I was congratulated by all the Champions as me Steven and Leon were the only champion left for the battle.

No ones P.O.V-
Ash- So Guys I want you to help me surprise sere on her birthday.

Cynthia- when is her birthday ash.

Ash- Its on the day of semi finals

Lance- That makes you and serena are only a day apart from each other.

Diantha- That means tomorrow is ashs birthday.

Ash- Omg I even forgot about my birthday.

Everyone sweatdropped.

Steven- How someone can forget his own birthday.

Ash- all I was remembering to surprise sere I didn't even thought about my self.

Diantha- what if she have planned something.

Ash- I really don't know. But if they have planned then it will take place in night only. That means I can surprise her exactly at 12 am.

Fact - Serena also forgot her birthday.

Ash Pov-

After making the plan for sere's birthday I went to shop for buying a gift for sere. Then I suddenly remembered sere took my key stone before I left to champions room.

I reached the jewellery show where I brought her a diamond necklace which had a special crystal which acted like key stone cause it was made using one. I know that sere don't have a key stone so I want her to have one. I brought her the necklace and left the shop.

Serena Pov-

I took Ash's key stone as I wanted to convert it into to handy one so he doesn't have to use any keystone holder. So I went to jewellery shop and asked the retailer to convert keystone into and bracelet as I knew this jewellery shop is famous for doing so.So the craftsmen asked me if I want leather bracelet holding pokeball shaped keystone or gold bracelet which will also hold that keystone. I decided to go for a gold bracelet cause I know it will look good on him.

During the Night on same day-

A- Hey sere what do you think how will my match go against Alain.
S- Don't worry about it ashy. I know you will win cause you have me by your side as well as your pokemon.
A- Hey sere lets go on a date tomorrow.
S- Sorry ash but we can't go on a date tomorrow we will go after semi finals.
A- Ok I am fine with it but why not tomorrow.
S- ok you win but we will go in the morning.
A- ok.