Ash Vs Leon - The Final Showdown

Really sorry for not uploading for a whole month. But I am now back atleast for a week so I hope that I will write 3 to 4 chapter before disappearing for 1 week.

After getting ready ash told serena that he is going for a bit training and will be back in hour or 2.
But ash actually went to a jewellery shop to get something he purchased and it was a beautiful ring which he is gonna give to serena.

He paid the money to the owner and owner gave him the ring placed in the box.

After and hour ash reached champions Suite and greeted serena with a kiss.

A- Sere ready to go for the finals.
S- Ashy make sure you win cause I am supporting you and have confidence in yourself.
A- you know this is going to be 1 vs 1 match only.
S- Really.  I thought it will be 6 vs 6.
A-No the battle for monarch tital is 1 vs 1.
S- So ashy who are you gonna use.
A- I an gonna use my buddy and we will Finally win against his Charizard.
S- You sure Leon will use Charizard.
A- He promised me if we battle in finals we will use Pikachu and Charizard.
S- ok . Now let's go we shouldn't be late for Final match.

They reach the wyndon stadium and ash gets a small peck on lips from serena and goes to waiting room before entering the stadium.

Anu- Welcome back folks for the pokemon world championships and today we are finally gonna find who will win the championship.

So from the red corner pls Welcome the current world monarch Leon and in blue corner pls Welcome the Alolan champion Ash Ketchum.

In stands-
Brock- What are your guesses guys about the pokemon ash will use.
Serena- I won't make any as I already know.
Goh- Same with me.
Misty- Did ash told about it to both of you.
Goh- Ash didn't tell me bout the pokemon he will use but I know cause in have seen all his battle against Leon so I know the pokemon of both of them.
Serena- Ash actually told me about it in the morning.
Misty- I guess he will use lucario.
Everyone except Gladion,Paul,and Alain- yes I agree with Misty.
Gladion/Paul/Alain- I am sure its gonna be Pikachu.
Brock- Why are you saying so.
Gladion- He haven't used Pikachu at all in this tournament on the other hand he is always next to all of ashs regional aces.
Paul- I totally agree with Gladion.

Back on field-

L- Ash are you ready.
A- Of course and this time i am gonna win .
L- lets have a good battle. Go Charizard.
Anu- Leon goes with his ace Charizard what will be the pokemon of Ash.
A- Pikachu ready for revenge. Let's do it.
Anu- here we go folks ash has chosen his legendary buster for the match which is also his starter.

In champions suite-
Diantha- He guys why the anu called ash Pikachu as legendary buster.
Cynthia- Cause his Pikachu have battled Legends and defeated/tied with them.
Diantha- That's something new. I should have guessed it but during kalos I only kept my eye on his Greninja.

In the field-
A- Pikachu start with quick attack.
L- Dodge it and attack with flamethrower.
A-Pikachu use electro web and dodge the flamethrower.
L- Charizard wing attack.
A- Pikachu dodge it and again use electroweb.

Pikachu dodges and Charizard is hit by electroweb but Pikachu is panting cause of continuous dodging.

L- Now we will take this to next level. Charizard time to G-Max.

A- If you say so Leon. Pikachu time to g max.

Ash said this and suddenly dynamax energy came from ashs wrist band and Pikachu G maxed.

In crowd
Gary- How ashy boy g maxed his Pikachu without sending him in pokeball.

Everyone- I am also shocked.
Then Everyone looked at gou for explanation.

Gou- Even I don't know the reason guys.

Back to field-

L- Charizard max flare.

A- Pikachu take the damage and show our true power with G Max voltstrike.

Pikachu did what ash said and Charizard was hit hard with move and fainted.

Anu- Here we go folks we finally have the new world monarch as Ash Ketchum.

L- Congratulations Ash . I am really grateful that I lost to you. Hope we will battle again.
A- Of course Leon.

And then suddenly Serena came out of no where and kissed Ash.

Anu- OK folks the award ceremony will take place in 1 month and Champion will receive his reward from current world champion and his elite 3 ash he doesn't have a 4th elite now.
And I also want ash Ketchum to come here on stage and give us good words.

Ok I know this chapter is too much rushed but I don't know whenever I start writing pokemon battle  I get writers black. So bye and thanks for Waiting.