Brocks Confession

Sorry Guys for late update of today's chapter cause i had to go to my college for practicals .Hope you guys understand it.

Next at the Hotel .

Brocks Pov-
Everyone enjoyed the last day as everyone went on there date. I was feeling lonely but ash and serena made my day and at night ash called me and said he know about my crush on Olivia and he said that i have to confess to her today or he will tell her.So Olivia is coming to our hotel as ash invited her and told me that i have to make entire dinner. I was not able to reject as i wanted to impress Olivia.

During Dinner
No ones P.O.V-

Misty- So ash why did you called Olivia here.
Ash- Cause I wanted to tell her about the lycaniyum z and she was never able to found it but my Lyconrock is able to sense tue lycanium z and i found out that it is somewhere at alter of sun.
Olivia- Thanks Ash. After the tournament i will go there and look for it. Hey Brock will you come with me there as i want to learn about rock type pokemon and you were the best rock gym leader in the world so i could learn a lot from you.
Brock(in mind)- Did ash told her. No he can't break the promise.
Brock- Ok i will join you my love.

This made Olivia blush.

Brock(in mind)- oh no what did i said just now.

Olivia- Brock why did you called me love.

Brock- Olivia i wanted to tell you this from a long time since when I saw you in alola on akala Island. I love you Olivia.

He was doing his pose of proposeing every girl but this was of pure affection.

Olivia- So you finally made your mind to ask me out i am so happy and I love you too Brock.

Brock- How do you know that i love you.

Olivia- Actually ash caught me staring at you all the time so he asked me do i love you and I said yes and then he said me that you too love me.

Brock- but ash got to know yesterday that i love you so when did he told you.

Ash- I told her before i called you and this was my setup for your confession.

Brock- Ash though we are not blood related but you are my best brother.

Ash- Thanks Brock.

Serena- So when is the marriage.

Olivia- Hey Brock how about after the tournament.
Brock- I am ready to marry you now also.

Olivia blushed hard and almost falled down.

Olivia- So Brock wanna stay with me.
Brock- yes i would love too.

Ash and Serena- Don't make us Aunt amd uncle too soon.

Olivia and Brock- Shut up you 2.

Everyone starts laughing.

Next Day

Now only 16 participants are left.

Ash Vs Paul.

Hell yeah Time for rematch .

Sorry Guys for short chapter. This was kinda a filler chapter. I wanted to include it in last chapter but i hadn't thought of plot how Brock will confess to Olivia.

I also want you to suggest a nice pokemon Journeys fanfic which is also an Amourshipping one the writer is - Bc34Valor
Name of story is - Our Ever-Lasting Love(amourshipping).