The Semi Finals- Ash Vs Alain

So guys I finally got some time from stu(dying) and here we are for another chapter. And my exams are over.

After the party ash and serena came back to Champions Suite and slept for few hrs and got up at 8 am while cuddling each other.

A- Sere wake up I have match today.
S- Ashy few more minutes pls.
A- ok you sleep for sometime i will get ready. Do you want to have breakfast of my hand??
S- i would love it ashy.
A- ok sere.

Ash gets ready and makes pasta for breakfast cause its only thing he knows how to make.

S- Ashy is the breakfast ready.
A- Come sere you will enjoy it.

Serena comes and taste pasta and falls in love with it.

S- Ashy its amazing.
A- I will do anything for you today.
S- So take your revenge win against Alain.
A- As you wish my kalos queen.

They reach the stadium on time and ash goes to locker room and gets ready for the match.

Anu- Welcome Back to pokemon world championships. Today we have our semi final matches and the first match is kind of a rematch the kalos elite 4 Alain and Alolan Champion Ash. The last time they battled was in kalos league final 2 years ago which was an amazing match. Hope this 2 trainers will entertain us today.

On the battle field

Ash- Alain are you ready.
Alain- More than you ash.
Ash- lets give our best.
Alain- As you wish.

Anu- 3 vs 3 match between Alain and Ash begins.

Alain- Go swampert.
Ash- Go Greninja.
Alain- Starting with your ace huh. OK then swampert mega evolve.
Ash- Greninja time to get stronger and stronger.
Alain- Swampert go use muddy water.
Ash- Greninja dodge and use shadow sneak followed by night slash.

Greninja dodges and uses shadow sneak and night slash making swampert weak.

Alain- its no over yet ash. Swampert use bulldoze followed by hydro pump.

Greninja dodges bulldoze but get hit by hydro pump and take some damage.

Ash- Greninja its time for showing power of our bond. Bond shuriken (not had any idea what to name the big water shuriken so take it pls.)

Swampert get hit by this attack and faints

Anu- Swampert is unable to battle Greninja is the winner.

Alain- Ash i will be happy if you use any legendary in this match.

Ash- As you wish Alain. Calyrex time to shine.

Champions Suite

Leon - How does he have the legendary calyrex. People of crown tundra say that he have left the world but from where does he got it.
Cynthia- Is it true Leon.
Leon- yes its true. But last time he showed us his legendary pokemon he not showed us calyrex that means he caught it in last few days.
Diantha- I am sure first ash would have helped him and then calyrex would have asked him to be in his team.
Lance- I agree with Diantha.
Leon- Both of you sure that he would have helped calyrex.
Diantha and Lance- 100% sure .

Battle Field-

Alain - Go Aggron.
Ash- Calyrex use shadow ball followed by energy ball and then giga drain.

Before Alain could command anything calyrex attacked Aggron and he was lying fainted.

Anu- Aggron is unable to battle hence Ash and calyrex are the winner. Trainer bring your next pokemon.

Alain- Time to shine Charizard.
Ash- Alain you will face my best buddy today hope you don't regret it. Calyrex return and Charizard I Choose you.

Ash Charizard came out and everyone was shocked to see the Charizard as its was 1.5 times bigger than that of Alain.

Alain- Ash since when do yo have Charizard.
Ash- Almost 8 years.
Alain- So why you didn't used him in kalos league.
Ash- Cause I wanted my new pokemon to shine.

In stands
Gary- This is going to be an massacre.
Serena- why you saying this Gary.
Gary- Charizard is ash strongest pokemon stronger than even Greninja. Am I right Brock.
Brock- You are absolutely right buddy.
Serena- This means ash is gonna take his revenge.

Battle Field-
Ash/Alain - Charizard mega evolve.

Both Charizard become mega Charizard X.

Ash- Charizard flamethrower.
Alain- You too Charizard.
Ash- Charizard Draco meteor.
Alain - How Charizard can learn Draco meteor.
Ash- he is training for last 7 years and takes break to help me.

And Alain Charizard was defeated.

Ash- I finally defeated you.
Alain- You did it buddy. Hope we have another battle.
Ash - Of course.

The winner of the match is Ash Ketchum.

After this ash and serena go to champions suite.

S- Ashy Congratulations.
A- Thanks sere.
S- Ashy your reward for today is ......

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and for your information next is an lemon chapter so I may upload it tomorrow if I feel like writing it or on Sunday.