The Champions Of All regions and the biggest reveal

After Ash and Serena announced that they are dating everyone went to sleep but ash was not able to sleep as he finally confessed to serena and tomorrow is the day when it is going to be revealed to the world that he is the alolan champion.

During Opening Ceremony it was not necessary for all the trainers to be present but who the hell is not gonna attend Opening ceremony of Pokémon World Championships.

No ones POV
Everyone was exited as finally the tournament is going to start a.d alolan champion is going to be revealed to the world including elite four.

Mr. Goodshow and Scott gave there speech

All of ash friends were worried cause ash and half of alola gang wasn't there.

(A/N- The alola elite four
1 Guzma - he isn't evil any more.
2 Hau
3 Kiawe
4 Gladion)

Now Mr. Goodshow started calling regional champions.
(Announcer will be referred as anu)
Anu- First we have the Champions of jhoto and Kanto the dragon master Lance.

Then we have Champion of Hoenn Steven
Then then we have the trainer who is ranked 3 in world championships the second strongest champion and none other than champ of sinnho Cynthia
Then we have unova champ Adler
Then we have the beauty of kalos none other than diantha.

Then we have the current world monarch as well as galarian champion Leon and he did his signature pose.

Now finally the world is going to meet alolan champion and there elite 4

First we start with elite 4
First we have the one and only bug elite Guzma
Then we have an elite who is not type specific Hau
Then we have the Fire elite Kiawe
And the final elite is mostly use dark Pokémon Gladion.

And finally its the time to reveal the alolan champion and his name is .....

I don't know .

Everyone anime fall

Then Everyone saw a Pokémon flying in sky it was none other than the The legendary Solgaleo and every one was happy to see a legend but it had a trainer on it who was wearing a hoodie so no one will able to see him and suddenly Professor kukui came on stage and said that the man on Solgaleo is none other that the Champion of Alola ..

Everyone in crowd screaming askig about his name

And the Solgaleo came down and ash got off Solgaleo and asked him to go in pokeball.

Serena thoughts- I am sure its ash his height is same as ash and when I asked him bout alola league he never said any thing.

Then ash started to take off his hood when he took off his hood Professor kukui said his name.
The Alolan Champion is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town.

Everyone jaw dropped As they were shocked to see there friend and rival as the Alolan champion.
Suddenly Anu came and said This means Cynthia is no longer the strongest champion after Leon cause the strongest champion next to Leon is Ash Ketchum and his world ranking is 2.

And again everyone jaw dropped except go and chole as they knew this.

Now In the Champions suit

Lance - Ash why did you hide the truth from us .
Leon - Guys you know him
Cynthia- Leon he is the saviour of the world he is the one who has help we champions in stopping all the evil organizations throughout the regions and the fact you don't know he never used his old Pokémon in different league he always used his new pokemons if he had used them all instead of us here he alone would have been here.
Leon - Yes the fact I know his Pikachu is super strong.
Lance- its his stater Pokémon.
Leon- so ash all the time I was batteling you I was having battel with alolan champ.
Ash- yes leon
Diantha- So are you gonna use all your pokemon in this tournament.
Ash- yes all pokemon which I caught during my whole journey.
Adler- Ash by any Chance is that Solgaleo your pokemon.
Ash- yes its my pokemon.I found it when it was just a cosmog and we later became good friends and saved alola.
Steven- Typical Ash.
Ash- Hahaha
Cynthia- Ash by any chance do you have any other legendary.
Ash- yes other than Solgaleo I have naganadel its and ultra beast .
Then I have an latias who is also a very good friend of mine.
Then I have an manaphy and for some reasons she calls me papa.
(Everyone laughs)
Then I have an Zygard which diantha maybe familiar with.
Diantha- so the zygard decided to travel with you.
Ash - yes but it came 2 months ago after destroying every root to return Greninja but he decided to stay with me.
And my final legendary is Zacian and Leon knows about that I caught him in front of Leon.
Leon- yes thats true.
Ash- I also had an victiny but I gifted it to my girlfriend.
Cynthia and diantha- wtf who was the girl who broke ur denseness . The densest man in the world got girlfriend i can't believe it.
Rest of the Champions- Yes who is the lucky girl.
Ash- (////)Its Serena Steven and diantha know her.
Diantha- Oh the girl who was travelling with you in kalos.
Cynthia- But how did she break your denseness.
Ash- explains the kalos airport scene.
Everyone- She kissed you.
Ash- ok bye . Now I have to give explanation to my friends.

Thanks For reading chapter 2 . Hope you like it . Next chapter is going to be the explanation to friends and rivals.