Red comes to Alola

On Mt silver-

Red blue leaf and John were resting in there house which they made.

Red- So blue I heard that today is finals of world championships.
Blue- yes bro today is the day. Wanna watch who is the new monarch. After all you are planning to make him our last Eliet 4 or if he defeats you you will make him champion am I right.
Red- off course buddy. But no we will meet him or her at award distribution.

John enters the room.

John - Red what should we do of evil organizations.
Red- yes its been a year we haven't heard anything about them.
John- Do you think they are disbanded . But if they are then we can have our normal life back.
Leaf also enters then room.

Leaf- yes I wanna have our normal life back. It's been 10 years I haven't seen my baby boy.

Blue- alright babe he must be fine. He is with dad and remember Ash is also with him they must me happy together enjoying there life.

Red- Now you mentioned Ash I am thinking what he must be doing.

John- Don't worry bud I hope he must be fine after all he is your son . But I want him to be my son in law. Hope my sere haven't fall for anyone or we will not able to fulfill or promise.

Red- Same goes for ash to hope he haven't fallen for anyone. I also want serena to be my daughter in law. And I wanna live my rest of life together with Ash and Delia along with Serena as my daughter in law.

John- yes . I will buy land in Pallet Town just beside your house and we all will be close by.

Leaf- Sorry to disturb you 2 fathers but what if They both have found someone they love. Like you see all of ours kids are now 18 so you know what I mean.

Red and John gets worried and suddenly phone starts to ring.

Red pickups the call.

Goodshow- Hey red we got the new monarch and he is the Alolan Champion.

Red- Mr Goodshow what is current status of All evil organizations.

Goodshow- omg I almost forgot to tell you All evil organizations were destroyed 6 months ago by the current World monarch.

4 of them- what the current monarch alone did this.

Goodshow- No he did this in last 8 years by taking help of champions and his friends. He was the main hero of destruction of evil organizations. You can call him hero of the world.

Red- So he must be in his 30s right cause it requires a lot of experience for doing all this.

Goodshow- now you mentioned it he just turned 18 4 days ago . He defeated team aqua and magma at age of 12 team galactic at 13 team plasma at 14 and then team flare when he was almost 16 and finally last year he finished team rocket which was his longest fight which lasted for more than 7 years.

Red - The kid is sure reckless.
Blue- I am now really curious who that boy is.
Leaf- Goodshow please tell us is he from alola or any other region.

Goodshow- He is from Kanto.

Red blue and leaf- now I am really curious to meet that kid.
Goodshow- you know he is that much reckless that he even proposed his girlfriend the current Kalo queen to be his wife after becoming Monarch.

Leaf- So Mr Goodshow when is the award ceremony.

Goodshow- Next month in Alola as he is the Alolan Champion and the stadium is Actually bigger than wyndon .

John- Thanks Mr Goodshow we will be there.

The the call is cut.

John- So guys should we go back to our families as we know there is no longer need to worry about those goons.

Red- No we will get back to our normal lives after thanking that reckless monarch and I think he deserves my title.
Blue- Yes. So lets get ready to meet our families.

Timeskip 1 month.

Anu- Here we are folks at the Manalo Stadium for award ceremony of World championships. Now please welcome our world champion and his elites.

And Red Blue Leaf and John make there entry in the Stadium.

Meanwhile with Ash and Serena.
A- sere we will take the award together.
S- yes Ashy.
G- Ok we will wait with you 2 until both of you are called.
S- mom you will miss the speech of Champion.
G- Dear my champion is here with my queen.

This made ash and serena blush with 50 shades of red.

Delia just laughed and was happy how ash has grown close to grace and how she and serena also grew a lot closer.
But still she knew her husband is missing along with graces husband. They both lived without there husband for 10 years.

Gary and Professor Oak were also with them and were enjoying the happy family time.

Time for speech of red.

Red- Its my honor to present the award to current world monarch. But before that I would like to thank the current world monarch for destroying evil organizations. As world champion its my duty to do it but we were forced to retreat to Mt silver as they could have harmed our family but this kid did it and I want him to battle me for position of world champion and even if he looses he will be one of my elite. So I request the world monarch to be brought here.

With Ash and Serena.

A- Sere ready to enter the stadium.
S- lets go ash it's a big day for you and me as well.

Ash and Serena enter the stadium.

Anu- Now welcome the Alolan champion and World Monarch A........

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and to think 2 chapters within 12 hrs after 1 month hiatus makes me feel good. I think 1 more chapter will come in next 12 hrs so peace out.