Round 3-Ash Vs Paul and The Rumours

Guys I have updated the ash serena confession with a photo of both looking towards night sky if you want you can revisit the chapter and see that photo.

Now Back to the story.

No ones P.O.V -

Anu- Now For our next match we have Alolan Champion Ash against one of his biggest rival and member of elite 4 of sinnho none other than Paul.

Both Ash and paul makes there way to the stadium.

P- Hey Ash this time i am gonna defeat you for sure.
A- Lets see Paul who has became a better trainer.

Ref - Please take out you pokemon.

A- Go Lyconrock
P- Go magmortar
A- Lyconrock use stone edge.
P- Magmortar go for heat wake and dodge the attack.
A- Paul you training your pokemon nicely.
P- Thanks ash.

P- Magmortar fire punch.
A- Lyconrock counter.
P- Not bad ash.
A- ok time show our full power.

Ash uses lycanium z .
A- finish Magmortar with Splintered Stormshards.

After the dust is gon Magmortar is found fainted.

Ref - Paul you next pokemon.

A- Lyconrock return.
P - Lucario Go.
A- Solgaleo I choose you.
P- Ash don't you have any other pyschic type.
A- No😅
Anu- Omg the legendary Solgaleo is gonna Battle to pauls one of the strongest pokemon.
P- Lucario bone rush followed by close combat.
A- Solgaleo psychic.

But Pauls Lucario was fast and gave Solgaleo a lot of damage due to its steel typing.
A - Now Solgaleo flare blitz followed by sunsteel strike.

Before Paul could say anything Solgaleo attacked lucario and lucario was taken down.

Ref - Lucario is unable to battle. Paul send your last pokemon.

A- Solgaleo return.
A- hey Paul wanna bring pokemon on same time.
P- Ok ash.
A/p- Infernape I Choose You/ Electivire here we go.

Anu- Omg its the sinnho leagues biggest clash the best battle of sinnho league when this 2 participated.

Champions suite-
Cynthia- The best of that sinnho league.
Champions- what do you mean Cynthia.
Cynthia- Due to tobais and his darkrai all matches were boring as he use to win easily but the match of Paul and ash was the best. If Tobais hadn't used darkrai ash would have battled me.
Leon- How you defeated tobais.
Cynthia- He never battled elite 4 cause after tournament he met with and car accident and he was unable walk and nor was able to practice.
Leon- But if he would have continued he would have been a best trainer.
Cynthia- I don't think so cause if ash wants he can call all legendary pokemon in his team including arceus. As he have befriended them.
Lance- That is some thing new.
Cynthia and Steven- you know hoppa use to call ash as ashkan.
Leon- he sure is a great trainer.
Alder- Guys see the match its keep on getting interesting.

Back to the match.

A - Paul you really have improved.
P - Thanks ash. But if it wasn't you i would never have become what i am today.
A- Infernape now time to activate blaze and and then overheat.
P- Go for thunder electivire.

Both the pokemon hit each other making both of them weak.

A- Now Infernape close combat followed by fireblast.

P - Electivire use thunder....

Infernape hits Electivire and leaves him fainted.

Ref- Electivire is unable yo battle hence the winner is Champion Ash.

Anu- what an amazing battle btw 2 rivals .

After match ash came to locker room and was kissed by serena.

S- Good work ashy.
A- Thanks sere.

They both got to there room and switched on the news channel.

Mr x - how long do you think Alolan Champion and Kalos queen are dating.

Mr y- Idk . I think they are dating each other for increasing their popularity as they're famous they should be famous people to keep their standards.

Mr x - So you folks sitting in stands what do you think.

1 man stands up and say.

Alex- He you can't say that they love each other for popularity. He became alolan champion last year and also became kalos queen last year. Little I know when her first master class final was there he was cheering for her 2 years ago. And 2 year ago when i was going to hoenn i saw both were kissing each other while departing. I think they are atleast dating for 3 years.

Mr x - Oh we got some spcied news .

Ash switches off the TV in anger.

A- hey sere why there are rumours about us . Is this because we ain't giving them interview.
S- he ash lets call alexa she is the most famous reporter of world we can give interview to her ash she is our friend and know a lot about us.

Ash picks his phone and calls Alexa.

Alexa - Hello Ash how are you doing.
Ash- I am doing good. But i need your help.
Alexa- what happened ash.
Ash- Alexa you see a lot of rumors are being spread about mine and Serena's relationships. And i don't feel comfortable giving answers to reporters and as you are a reporter and our friend we can give interview to you so that the rumours will stop.
Alexa- Of course ash i will help you. I will at your room by 5 pm .
Ash- when you come to champions suite just tell them i called you.
Alexa- Ok Ash. See you later.
Ash- bye.

And the call ends.

At reporters hotel.

R1- He Alexa who called.
Alexa- A friend of mine.
R2- ok.
Alexa- Ok bye now I have to prepare for an interview.
R1- who are you gonna interview.
Alexa- Ash and Serena.
R2- That's what a world famous interviewer get . We small ones are not able to get answers of 1 one question.
R1- you are right. They both are too rude i think cause they giving response to only one interviewer. After all they are dating each other for popularity.
Alexa- Don't say anything rubbish about my friends . I know both of them from a long time. You know why they ain't giving you interview because of this rubbish mind of yours making there pure relationship into an unpure one.
R2- what even you know about both of them.
Alexa- They fact nobody knows is that they are childhood friends. Got it and just go away i have to get ready.

Thanks  for reading. Hope you liked the chapter. 
And Thankyou for Almost 700 reads.
See you soon.