Quarter Finals - Ash vs Gladion

Hello everyone and welcome back to story.

Next day -

Ash woke and found that serena isn't beside him but he smelled something good from kitchen and he saw serena making pancakes. He goes to kitchen and hugs serena from behind saying good morning sere. And serena says my sleepyhead finally awake.
Then they had there breakfast and went to stadium.

At Stadium-
Anu- Welcome back folks today we are gonna have the quarter finals of world championships.
So for the first match we have-
Alolan Champion Ash against Alola's Strongest Elite 4 Gladion.
So this is gonna be a rematch we are gonna witness . So to folks who didn't knew This pair were fighting for the title of Alolan Champion in the final.of alola league.

Ash and Gladion enter the stadium.
A- Hey Gladion you ready.
G- Ash this time I am gonna win.
A- Lets see.
Ref- Both trainer bring you pokemon.
A- Go Incineror
G- Go zoroark.
A- Incineror darkest lariet followed by flame charge.
G- Use dark pulse followed by extreme speed.

The battle was intense resulting in both pokemon unable to battle.

G- He ash wanna make Silvally and naganadel battle.
A- Can't ask better than it.
Champions Suite-
Leon- How is he asking ash whom he wants to battle as if they are having practice match.
Lance- Ash and all his friends are similar to each other they all are reckless as him and he being the most reckless.
Cynthia- You are right.
Back to battle-
A- Naganadel thunder.
G- silvally dodge and used ice fang.
A- Naganadel dodge it and use cross poison.
G- Go for dracometeor.
The Draco meteor hit Naganadel and he was left very tired .
A - Not bad Gladion. But now its time for Devastating Drake.

A powerful Z move was released which was enough to defeat silvally.

Ref- Silvally is unable to battle. Gladion Bring your next pokemon.

G- Lyconrock go.
A- Naganadel you need rest return. Now Greninja i choose you.
G- Go Lyconrock use shadow claw.
A- Greninja double team and aerial ace. Then use water shuriken.

Greninja was hit by shadow claw but he also dealt a lot damage to Lyconrock.

A- Greninja i think its now time to get stronger. Let's go

G- what is this and how you mega evolve Greninja without key stone and as far I know Greninja doesn't have mega evolution

A- Oh this is not mega evolution this bond phenomenon when trainer nad pokemon become one they share power to each other.

Champion suite-
All champions except diantha- what the hell is that.
Diantha- This is Ash Greninja.
Leon- Is this the same one which saved us.
Diantha- yes it is.
Leon- How does he able to train such strong pokemon.
Lance- He is not able to train strong pokemon instead he helps them to become strong. 
Cynthia- You are right Lance. Leon you remember ashs Infernape.
Leon- Yes its too much strong.
Cynthia- But that wasn't the case earlier.  At first it belonged to paul. But paul thought that it is weak so he released him when it was a small chimchar. But Ash decided to take him and look how strong he is. He beated paul with help of Infernape in shinno league.
Leon- He sure is a great trainer.
Lance- I wish you have seen his Charizard.  I bet his Charizard is strongest Charizard of the world.
Leon- He has Charizard???
Lance- Oh sorry you never met his rest of Pokémon.

In the stands
Bonnie- (Fangirling) ye ash Greninja.
Max - What is ash Greninja Bonnie.
Everyone except Clemont and serena- yes what is Ash Greninja.
Serena- Its kinda like mega evolution but its due to the bond which ash and Greninja share which gives Greninja strength and he becomes one with ash due which ash also gets damage by the attacks of Pokémon.
Misty- I also want that kind of water pokemon. I am just loving how awesome that Greninja looks.
Serena- It looks like ashy.
Brock- Yes serena Greninja is actually looking like ash.

Back to match
G- OK time for our z move. Lyconrock
Splintered Stormshards.
A- Greninja water shuriken

Greninja Forms a huge water shuriken as much as size of hydro vertex z move and cuts through Splintered Stormshards and hits Lyconrock leaving him faint.

Ref- Lyconrock is unable to battle hence Ash is the winner.

In stands-
Alain( thoughts)- His Greninja has reached next level even cutting an Z move. Actually his shuriken was nothing less than a z move.

Anu- What an amazing battle between 2 rival and now lets head to last match of the day.

And here we go Leon wins.
Now for the semi finals we have

1st- Ash vs Alain
2nd- Leon vs Diantha
So folks see you day after tomorrow cause tomorrow is a break.

Hope you all liked the chapter. 
A/n I want to say that ash and serena have birthdays with gap of one day with next chapter being birthday of ash and birthday of serena on the match day. We are close to one and only lemon of my book. I have planned this part since start of story.
I have full story ready but when I get to pokemon battle I get writers block cause I really can't write pokemon battles.