The Night We Became One

Welcome Back guys so this is a Lemon chapter if you are below 18 I suggest you to skip ..

Tf I am typing 18plus shit with my self being 17 cause ik you guys will read it no matter what.

In their room-

S- Congratulations Ashy.
A- Thanks Sere
S- Ashy your reward for today is...

Serena Pushes ash on bed and starts kissing him while putting her hand on his crotch area.

A- Sere what are you doing .
S- Ashy giving you your reward.
A- If say this is my reward so get ready.

Ash suddenly push Serena over bed by making him on top of her and starts kissing her and plays with her d cup sized boobs and Serena starts moaning and then ash removes his T Shirt and also remove the T shirt of Serena and also remove her bra and starts liking her nipples and moans ashs name continuously then after some makeout ash and serena both are completely naked with Serena sucking ash's cock and ash liking Serena.
A- Sere are you enjoying it or not .
S- Ashy it feels so good and you taste really good and I want this moment to remain forever.

Then ash and serena suck each too hard and both cum in each other mouth at the same time. Ash drinks all juices of serena's pussy while serena drinks all cum of ash saying thanks for the meal daddy which turns on ash more.

Sere now let's go to the main course your daddy will fill you today says ash and serena responds by saying yes daddy fill me and I want you ashy

Sere now let's go to the main course your daddy will fill you today says ash and serena responds by saying yes daddy fill me and I want you ashy. Then ash starts rubbing his cock on serenas pussy making here more wet and ash suddenly says what a cute face you are making sere which makes go red as tomatoes and then he suddenly puts his cock inside her and she starts screaming like crazy then ash asks her is it paining she responds by saying wait for some time and after sometime serena asks ash to move and then ash starts moving his cock at crazy speed making serena scream and Serena says more daddy fill me more she also enjoys and they keep changing there positions continuously and finally after 1 hr of driving each other crazy ash cums inside of serena. After that both Ash and Serena sleep due to exhaustion.

Next Day-

Ash wakes up and see that he his naked and sere is sleeping on him and is also naked. Then he wakes up serena by giving her morning kiss which she enjoys and then she also remembers what happened last and and feels good.

A- Sere good morning. Had a good sleep.
S- Yes Ashy. And good morning.
A/S - Ashy/Sere yesterday was the night we became one.

Little did they forget ash wasn't wearing any protection and he cummed inside of serena just wait for the final arc of the story which will be small one which will start after Ash Vs Leon which next chapter is last of this world championship arc.

Hope you guys liked it I am really bad at writing lemons I think so I am really sorry if I wasn't able to give justice to lemon though I had a lot in my mind I wasn't able to put in on the note maybe its not my piece of cake.