Chapter 14 - Duelling Clubs & Polyjuice

"whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you"

"Gather round, Gather round!" Professor Lockhart shouts "Can everybody see me, can you all hear me

"Gather round, Gather round!" Professor Lockhart shouts "Can everybody see me, can you all hear me... excellent"

"In light of the dark events of recent weeks" Professor Lockhart drools "Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little duelling club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourself as I have done on countless occasions, for full details see my published books" He adds in at the end which makes the whole of the slytherin house, minus pansy, scoff.

Professor Lockhart 'heroically' undoes his cape and chucks it into a gaggle of gryffindor girls which causes them to scream with joy and fight over who gets to keep it. Typical.

"Let me introduce my assistant" Professor Lockhart says which causes everyone's attention to go back on him.

"Professor Snape" Lockhart introduces, all the students turn their heads to the end of the stage where Professor Snape slowly makes his way up the steps and next to Lockhart.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration, and I don't want any of you youngsters to worry, you'll still have your potions teacher when I'm through with him"

I scoff knowing that Professor Snape will definitely win

They both turn to face each other, bow and then turn back around and take 5 steps away from each other.

"One, Two, Three"

"Expelliarmus" Snape says which causes Professor Lockhart to go flying back and the whole room to burst into laughter

As Lockhart staggers up he says "An excellent idea to show them that Professor Snape but if you don't mind me saying it was pretty obvious what you're about to do and if I had wanted to stop you it would have been only to easy"

I just roll my eyes and sarcastically say to Draco "Yeah sure" Which causes him to chuckle

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students how to block unfriendly spells professor" Snape says which make professor Lockhart go red in the face with embarrassment.

"An excellent suggestion Professor Snape, how about we have 2 voluntary pairs? Potter & Weasley, Granger & Smith, how about you" Professor Lockhart says

"Look i'm not being funny, whats actually so great about Potter and Weasley" Blaise asks the group 

"Hun, I have no clue" I answer eyeing up Granger 

"Weasleys wand causes devastation with the simplest spells, we will be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox and Smith seems to have disappeared. May I suggest two from my own house, The Malfoys..."

Quickly a massive grin appeared on both mine and Dracos' faces and we sauntered over to where the professors were standing  

"Well that seems like a great idea Professor Snape" Lockhart says