Chapter 5 - Detention

"We are not afraid"

"HARRI GUESS WHAT" DRACO EXCLAIMED AS HE CAME BOUNDING into the Slytherin common room on one certain Thursday evening

"What could it possibly be this time?" I ask not taking my eyes off of a book that I was reading about uncommon potions that Severus had kindly given me as a gift.

"I'll guess" Blaise spoke up from the other side of the sofa we were both lounging on "You have finally moved on from Potter and found another man crush to torment"

With a roll of his eyes and a slightly embarrassed face Draco makes his way over "I have found a way that we could get Potter, Weasley and Granger all into detention worthy trouble"

"Okay but how?" I scrunch my eyebrows together looking up

"What do you mean?"

"I mean how do we get them in trouble you dithering idiot"

"Oh um we catch them after lights out"

"Yes but that means we have to be out after lights out therefore we will also get into a detention"

"Not if we take them to Snape"

I paused to think about it for a minute but slowly came to the conclusion that we didn't get this opportunity very often, "Sure I'll go with you"

"Yes I knew you would do it with me, meet me here at ten tonight."

"Demanding much" Theo taunted who had just arrived through the door coming back from his private tutoring lessons.

-------

It was finally time, I slipped out of bed and checked that everyone was still asleep, not that it mattered in. I could already tell Milldred was asleep, you could mistake her snores for a dinosaur they are that extreme.

I put my velvet green slippers and my white silk dressing gown on that had my initials printed on the corner and quickly rushed down the steps that led to the common room to see Draco standing there very eager to get going,

"What have you been doing all this time?" The blonde boy exclaimed looking up from his watch.

"Draco, It is literally only one minute past ten o'clock, It really is not the end of the world"

With a single eye roll we both pondered over towards the dark wooden door leading into and out of the common room and slowly opened it being cautious of any noise, I then poked my head round the corner making sure filch or Mrs. Norris wasn't patrolling the corridor, I gave Draco a thumbs up and we rushed down the hall.

He dragged me out of the castle and down to Hagrids hut.

"Why in merlins name are we going down here?" I ask with a hint of fear lingering in my voice