Chapter 8 - The Christmas Ball

"As clever as the devil, twice as pretty"

CHRISTMAS BREAK HAD FAST APPROACHED AND WE WERE ALL SAT on the train heading back home

Draco, Theo and I had decided there was no point arguing any longer and things soon started to resume to normal, although much to their delight I have still not spoken to Adrian since the whole situation and Daphne, Astrid and I had all made a nickname for him: Skunk boy.

Why skunk boy? It's quite simple actually; Because he smells. So bad.

We were all sat, four on either side, around a small wooden table in our cabin which Father had ever so kindly bought for us at the start of first year; preventing us from ever having to share with people alike the Weasleys. As we pulled away from Hogwarts station conversation turned to Winter holiday plans when we were abruptly interrupted from the train suddenly jerking forward.

"What in merlins name was that?" I declared

Without warning all the lights went out and the train turned dark with only the soft glaze of the moonlight shining in from the windows.

I heard a soft but scared voice whisper out "Is everyone all right?"

A small dim light started fluttering it's was down the aisle making me sit up and regain my posture;  holding it was a rather jolly looking lady with blonde curly hair which sat in a bob covering her ears, who popped her head round the cabin door checking to see if anyone was hurt and informing us of the said situation at hand.

Apparently we had gotten stuck

——————————-

(TRIGGER WARNING!!!!! Sexual Assault/Rape - doesn't actually happen/almost happens)

I was starting to get frustrated, I had a ball tomorrow to attend too and the fact that I was still sat here stuck on a train in the middle of nowhere and slowly freezing myself to death did not help my ongoing grump. 

 After what felt like an hour my emotions had gotten the better of me and I sharply rose from my seat and strutted out of the cabin. Ignoring the others calls, I walked over to the teachers box preparing myself for an argument.

I was only two cabins away from the targeted cabin when I felt a tall, stronger boy pulled me into his cabin, I scream in shock but he was quick to place his right hand over my mouth to silence me. Still no more aware of who I was currently hostage of, I bite his hand free.

"Ow! What the bloody hell was that for" He yelped

"Adrian?" I murmured quickly pushing myself far away from him and slowly regain stability,  "What do you want Pucey" I spat

"Damn, we're using surnames now our we Harrie" He smirked

"It's Malfoy to you" I demand still glaring at him with fury, "Why the hell did you even drag me in here?!"