Chapter 10 - Weasley Children

"Do what is necessary"

We had a week left before our second year at Hogwarts and today was the only day father could take us to diagonally, so here we were, standing outside of the manor getting ready to apperate

"Hold onto my hand and whatever you do, don't let go" He snapped while taking both Draco and my hands.

He muttered a spell underneath his breath, suddenly a gust of wind flung us into the air, It felt as if we were in a hurricane. Yet to my delight, I arrived without a single hair out of place.

Within 10 seconds we were at the bottom of diagonally and the familiar sound of distressed Mothers and Fathers hurrying around the streets frantically buying books, wand, cauldrons and much much more for their children filled my sight.

I scoffed, I hated people other than my friends. They just get in the way.

"Oh Merlin" Draco groans

"What is it?" I asked looking over at the supply list we were both given, I hadn't bothered looking at it yet so I was quite curious to see what all this moaning and groaning from Draco was all about.

"It's Lockhart" He replies

"What about Lockhart?"

"He's our new DADA professor by the looks of it"

"Your joking!" I say, If their was one person on this world that I hated the most, it was him. "I know Dumbledore doesn't exactly have the best taste in teachers, but this is absurd!"

"I know right!" He huffed in frustration

We had finished getting all of our things, except from the books.

Draco and I walked over to Flourish and Blotts alone, Father had ran into someone from the ministry and had told us to get our books without him and that he would meet us in there later.

We had been in there for a little over two minutes and that blithering idiot Lockhart was already doing my head in. He was giving a presentation about his newly released books but if I'm being honest, it all sounded like lies.

"I swear to merlin, if he doesn't shut up about how amazing he thinks he is, I will go down there and blow him into pieces." I say while furiously banging my fist against the banister.

For the first time I hear Lockhart say something that's not about himself "It can't be, Harry Potter!"

I quickly turn to Draco and loudly whisper to him "Draco come look over here!"

"What is it now Harrie" He says while rolling his eye, yet he still makes his way over to the stair case.

"Look at who has just come in" 

The Weasley household had now congregated in the middle of the room, taking up half the shop due to the amount of them. I shake my head, thinking about how dirty the beautiful rug underneath them must be becoming.