Chapter 3 - The First Lesson

"We take care of our own"

THWACK!

"HARRI"

"HARRI"

"HARRIET WOULD YOU WAKE UP!" DAPHNE SCREAMS AS SHE wacks a pillow at a sleepy me.

"Hey watch were you throwing that pillow, you could've taken my eye out" I groan as I slowly sit up.

"Would you concentrate it is already ten to eight meaning we have only ten minutes till breakfast and you still need to shower and change and whatnot" She exclaims as I bolt out of bed.

"MERLINS BEARD" I scream as I climb into the shower.

-----------------------

After I shower I get dressed into my Slytherin robes and we both rush out of the dorm room and sprint into the Great Hall were we find my brother and Theo in the middle of an arm wrestle, amused I chuckle and sit down pouring a small bowl of cereal for myself.

"Where do you two think you've been, have you seen the time" Says a very flustered Blaise "I have had to put up with these two prats for merlin knows how long" he complains catching the attention of Draco and Theo pulling them out of the dumb arm wrestle

"What?"

"Sorry we kind of overslept" I say before hurryingly eat a large spoonful of cereal

Behind my shoulder I hear a drowsy voice say "Miss Malfoy you may be hungry but please, do remember your manners."

I jump and turn around to see an unimpressed Professor Snape standing above me, I then relax and give him a smirk and say innocently "Oh hello Severus, I'm sorry it's just your favourite god child, me, kind of over slept and we have to be quick before lessons start."

"It's fine, just next time try to remember not to oversleep"

"You didn't deny it" I grin

"Didn't deny what?"

"That I'm your favourite god child"

Draco who was previously squabbling with a 3rd year over a piece of toast quickly turns around and snaps at me "Right, everyone knows I am the favourite god child so just give up before your little heart breaks"

"Then why did he not deny that I was his favourite"

"He didn't say you were though"

"Children! Stop all this squabbling, I don't think my eardrums will be able to take it much longer. Now I came over to give you all your timetables."

He handed me a envelope with a dark green wax stamp with the slytherin crest on the back,

Potions - 8:30