Chapter 2 - The Sorting Hat

"blood purity"

"OKAY CHILDREN, REMEMBER TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND REMEMBER WHO you are

"OKAY CHILDREN, REMEMBER TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND REMEMBER WHO you are. We are the Malfoys and we don't associate with people like the Weasleys" my father scowls.

Draco and I just send each other a evil smirk.

We then get pulled into a big bear hug by mother and Draco goes bright red by the action while I just chuckle at him.

"Goodbye dears, please do remember to write to us when you get into Slytherin." Mother calls out after us while she begins to softly wipe her eyes with her silk handkerchief. Father places one hand lovingly on mothers shoulder while waves a short goodbye to us.

Draco quickly pulls me up onto the train before he get any more embarrassed and we find an empty carriage.

After around a short five minutes of peace I hear a over dramatic complain coming from the entrance of the cabin "Honestly she said she would save me a seat in her carriage but what does she do, she doesn't even bother to turn up."

I playfully roll my eyes and chuckle. "Blaise Zabini get in here" I loudly call.

"Oh there you are, we couldn't find you anywhere" He replies walking in with Daphne

"Yeah we heard" Draco says

We talk about our summer, even though we write to each other every day we still always find something to talk about.

"No offence Blaise but I think my ear drums are slowly falling asleep" Draco announces after hearing about Mrs Zabini's sixth husband for over an hour now, while standing up and opening the door he adds "you coming Harrie?"

"Sure why not."

I get up and tell Daphne and Blaise we will be back shortly.

Draco and I exit the carriage room and walk for about 2 minutes till we see something that catches our eyes.

"Well well well, If it wasn't weaslbee" I snigger leaning against the carriage door frame as my perfect platinum blond hair sways in the motion.

"Ugh what do you want Malfoy" He moans.

Suddenly a girl with big bushy brown hair stands up and confronts us both by asking in a rude manner "What do you want?"

*roll the malfoy owl hooting*

"And who would you be squirrel girl" Draco teases towering over her fragile body

Sticking up her nose rather pathetically she replies "Hermione Granger"

"I don't recognise that name?" I question while looking to see if Draco does but he gives the impression he does not recall that name either.

"It would probably be because my parents are both muggles, but my parents do not defy the witch I am today" She says honourably to which Draco and I snicker