Chapter 17 - Granger gets petrified

"fear of the name only creates fear of the thing itself"

I had just gotten back to Hogwarts from my Christmas break and I was sat on my bed in my dorm room along with Daphne and Astrid

"I'm so glad that cow left and isn't going to annoy us all term again" I chuckled which Astrid and Daph thoroughly agreed too, Millicent rather aggressively told Professor Dumbledore that she was going to swap dorms to pansy's which none of us opposed too, so Dumbledore somewhat graciously agreed so I guess it's a win win for both.

"Ugh Harrie have I ever told how jealous I am of your hair" Astrid groaned as she played with my hair while I was resting in her lap and Daphne was laying her legs over mine.

"Almost every day" I chuckle

"Ugh I love you guys!" Daphne says jumping on us before all three of us burst out in laughter.

"Well I love you two more!" I grin

"Not possible!" Astrid smiles

"Ugh how much sleep did we get again?" Astrid groaned

"Uh I'd say about 2 hours max" I replied groggily, rubbing my tired, puffy eyes after a long night of gossiping and laughter.

I slowly made my way over to our bathroom and began to run the shower.

After showering I got dressed into a simple but cute black mini dress, white trainers, my new jewellery which Blaise's Mother bought me and Theos big quidditch jacket over the top, which he gave to me when our family went over to the Notts for dinner and Theo and I went for a long walk around the grounds leaving Draco with Theo's younger sister (Alexia) clinging to him.

"Here take this your shivering like crazy" Theo said taking off his jacket

"What no, I'll be fine" I just about say

"Don't be stupid" He replied while carefully placing his warm, soft jacket over my shoulders.

The smell of expensive, strong but comforting cologne hit me and I immediately felt a strange tingling feeling in my stomach.

I looked up to him happily "Thanks"

"Keep it"

"What?"

"I'll just get another one, plus it looks better on you anyways" He grinned before taking my hand and continued to walk through the snow coated trees towering over the two of us.

"What are you grinning at" Daphne says snapping me out of my thoughts

"Oh nothing" I blush picking myself back together and finished getting ready.