we defeat the merman

Azul pov-

I got in and the sight was horrifying. I saw grey fight the merman. "You got backup!" I said and jumped in going into my form and helped her fight him. He is like a wild animal which gave us a hard time. We all clawed and slapped each other with out tails. Let's just say he was strong but then I activated some of my magic weakening his muscles. But we managed to push him out and grabbed the stone together. "On three. One... Two... THREE!" I shout and together we pull the stone out of where it was placed and the stone turned to ash as we jumped out. The water went back into the moon pool. We collapsed in exhaustion.

Melody pov-

I suddenly felt better and slowly woke up. "Oh my princess!" Shoto said and kissed me all over my face. "My sweet sweet princess! I thought I lost you!" He said crying. I kissed him. "Don't worry I am fine now" I reassured him. We turned to see that merman groan in pain and I turned to shoto and he smirked. He and bakugou headed to him as they cracked her knuckles. "Oi we are not done with you yet" He said and the man wimpered in fear. "You think you can just hurt my princess like that? I am not letting you off" Let's just say after that Aizawa went and tied him to a tree at the camp. Shoto gently lifted me up and took me to the camp where he made sure to check for any wounds. When he saw I was fine he kissed me gently yet with lots of passion. "I am just glad you and the others are safe. If I lost you I don't know what I would do, you are my happiness and I want to protect it. I want my happiness to be safe and happy too" And we cuddled that entire night.

(I know this is short I have been working on stories and creating new ones and fixing old ones and school and other things that this was all I could come up with for the chapter at the moment. I hope you like it though).