mysteries of mako island

Melody pov-

    "Ever since we got back from mako I have been having this weird feeling. It is almost like it is calling me. " Grey and the others stopped. "A full moon is coming and you know what can happen. When we fought the dragon  at that time the moon didn't affect us but this one will. So tonight we have to cover up all the windows in our dorm rooms. " Azul said and we all nodded in agreement. So we covered up out windows. "We have a few hours until the moons rising so let's take a walk at the beach since our suspension just ended" Amelta had said. And so we all went to the beach and sat in the sand looking out on the sea. "Just think, our homes are out there" I said and we all felt homesick. "Even though it has been a few days I long to be in the sea. It is calling all of us." So we all talked about how we missed home. "Guys the moon rises in about 30 minutes we need to hurry back now! " My brother yelled and we ran back to the dorms, and into my dorm room. "And the moon rises... Now" My brother looked at his watch and we locked the door. "So all we have to do is wait it out right? " Grey asked and we all nodded. "Right now that is the best course of action. We cannot risk being exposed" And she nodded at my words. "Just think it is not safe to go in the ocean, the people would find us because our tails were seen. But they do not have evidence yet though I mean who would believe a golden tail is real. I mean would they believe about mermaids? " When grey said that we just shrugged. "Honestly we never know" Azul said. We all had a blanket over us to help shield us as we went get food and the class looked at us. "What are you doing? " Kirishima said and we dare not turn around "hiding from the  moon" I said and I looked at a cup and what did it have... The moons reflection. "MELODY NO! " My brother said but it was too late and soon we all stared at it. Our blankets dropped and we turned to face the moon. Bakugou came up swinging his arm in my face to get my attention. "Oi! Hello! " He looked at the others "it is like they are in a trance" And they looked as we slowly walked out the dorms. They followed us to the ocean shore. We walked along the doc and stood there. Shoto and the others thought we were just playing with them and they walked off. Once they were out of sight we dove under heading straight for mako. We used our super speed to get us there faster and we all appeared in the moon pool. We looked up at the top of the volcano where the moon had shined down. The water started to bubble and we all rode our hands up creating a huge storm. It was a hurricane that was being created.  And once the moon left the area we dove under because the moon is still out. We clawed our way on the island and soon blacked out. We woke up the next morning layed out on the sandy beach of mako. "Guys... GUYS! " I yelled causing them to wake up and we realized where we were. Er got up and dusted ourselves off. "It is like I remember what happened but I felt so different. It must be the moons work on us. What is mako island hiding? "

 What is mako island hiding? "

We swam back to shore so we are not seen. Yes that didn't work. We got back to the dorms and everyone watched the news. "We are reporting live as a storm last night was forming over mako only to disappear minutes after. A golden tail was reported spotted this morning but no evidence shown. Only a fisherman had seen the tail. *hands mic to fisherman* it was golden and there were others with it. I had never seen anything like it! *hands mic back* what could this creature be? "  And the news ended and everyone turned to us. We created that storm last night! We need to investigate this! No one payed us any mind and we went into my dorm room. "We have to go back to mako. We need to fight through full moon. Tonight we will go take a look, we leave Kate and must comeback late to not be seen. And on a full moon we must return and fight the moons power. We are merpeople we are the strongest in the sea we can fight the moon. " I said and I put my hand out and they did the same. "For the secrets of mako" And they repeated it and we put our fists in the air. We have a mystery to solve.