the kraken and secrets

Melody pov-

    As we got on the island we realized the sun was just rising. The others must be worried.

Shoto pov-

    When we got back from school they were no where to be seen. There was a note so we picked it up. The note said that they will be gone a for a bit and O I showed it to the others and then the teachers. Now we are on a hunt for them.

Melody pov-

    The island started so shake and we heard a roar and so we kept running. We were running for the shore. Once we got there the sight scared us and my eyes turned gold, my hands turned gold, my hair lifted and soon my whole body turned gold getting the kraken's attention. She turned to me "Melody I have waited many centuries for you. My master! " My glowing stopped and she came to me and brought her head to mine. I put my hand to her head. "Don't worry I am here now, your master is here and you must head back if you are seen that would be a problem"  She nodded "I understand" I kiss her head "don't worry we will meet soon" She smiled. "I know we will and until then goodbye master. " She dove under, "it will still take a while to get home. So we won't get there till dark so let's swim because we will not take that route again" We laughed and swam, I hope UA likes the new member. It was a long journey but we made it back. I walked in the dorm and again everyone was there. Nezu took Grey to get enrolled and stuff so now we had to face them. Shoto walked up to me with bakugou following behind. Amelta and I were fucking terrified. "Where were you? " He said coldly "and don't lie there was a tracker on your clothes! " Shit when we are in our tails the clothes don't come back till we get legs fuck. "It said the Bermuda Triangle and it was a island! " "You mean mako island" I told him and he looked at me funny. "Oi y'all saw any magic? I mean you were only gone for 2 days! " Grey walked in "we did see lots of magic! And a kraken! " I looked at her "they wind believe us " She turned to me "but you saved my life! You tamed the kraken! You are its master! " The class is watching us now and tears fall down my cheeks "it is no use they will not believe us and did you get your dorm room? " She nodded and I took her to her dorm which was also next to mine. I see shoto in my room "shoto i-" SLAP! He brutally slapped me. "You are keeping secrets from me. I have not kept anything for you. Remember the night I told you about my life! Why won't you tell me yours! " I feel tears down my cheeks "you wouldn't believe me if I told you. " He picked up my chin. "Then why don't you tell me" He said in a cold tone. "I am a mermaid" He scoffed. "Oh really you, a mermaid!? Are you crazy?! " I yell back "what did you think tried to pull me in the water?! How could I make it to mako island and back alive?! " Instead of back slapping he really slapped me till I fell on the ground. I got up and looked at him "you are just like your father" And I walked off "and you are a liar! " He yelled back but then realize what I said to him. I walked out the dorms. I went to the beach and sat in the sand crying. The water turned grey and looked almost lifeless, I guess it does match my mood. It was late when I made it back to the dorms, the red marks on my cheeks  were gone and shoto was in his dorm. I can literally smell his anger, but I cried myself to sleep that night. We were suspended again and so I didn't leave my room.

Mina pov-

    "Have you noticed something different about them? " Mina asked "what do you mean? " Kirishima asked back. "None of them has even left their rooms, none of them has eaten anything. And to top it off, they don't even talk anymore." We turn to the news " This is live at the coast of Japan where the water has turned grey! Fishing has dropped by a lot and the coral reefs have turned grey. Last night this has happened and no one knows the answer to what is going on! Reports show a golden tail in the water along with others. *they pass the mic to the phone of the man who got the picture* believe me when I say this! Those are mermaids! They are real! The gold tail and they way they all are! That is not normal! I believe that the golden one is the reason for the grey water! *it goes back to the news lady* could mermaids really exist? Or is it come folklore? We will keep you updated."  And it ended. Shoto had a look of horror "mermaids cannot be real right?! Melody said she was one! " Wait WHAT. "Yea the others said the same" Bakugou said. On the TV we see people at the beach some are carving merpeople and others are denying that they are real. "Mermaids cannot be real they only exist in legends! " Lidia yelled. And we heard a noise and turned around.

Melody pov-

    I walked down and they all turned to me and once I saw the news I nearly choked. "Did you plan this out? " Shoot said with a cold voice and I didn't reply. "DID YOU! " And I yelled back "SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! YOU NEVER BELIEVE ME ANYWAY SO WHAT IS THE POINT! " His left side was on fire and it scared me which made him stop. "I have something to do" And I walked up and texted the others about what I saw on the news. This was all their reply "SHIT" Yes same here. "Melody get down here! " I heard Aizawa say and I went and when I did I saw mother. "Mother" I ran and cried in her arms. "I am sorry my child I should have told you who your real parents were. And you never saw them, and your brother how is he? " The others walked down and my brother greets her "thank you for raising my sister" Sheet bowed to him. "My have you grown I only saw you when you were a little merling" But she hugged me. "I must get back we will meet again" She kissed my head and my friends and my brothers and then walked off. She must be heading back home. "I found a nice house out here by the way" I smiled she must love it here too.  "What does merling mean? " I looked to shoto. "Nothing important" He scoffed "another secret huh" And walked away.