the chamber awakening

Serena pov-

This guy really does scare me. I get closer to shoto and he puts his arm around my waist. "I don't like his vibes, I'mma keep a close eye on him." I told shoto and he kissed my cheek. "I will as well" If this person were a merman and can awake the chamber, then mermaids are in trouble. I feel my fear rising as this could be true. And tomorrow night is a full moon. I run to aizawa "Mr aizawa we need to stay a extra day" He looked confused. "Just trust me on this one" He nodded and I ran back to a confused shoto. We made it back to where the camp is set up and shoto and I go into our tent "why are we staying a extra day?" He asked me. "Tomorrow night is a full moon, if he is what I think he is then my dream will warn me. Shoto if he is a merman and turns that chamber on mermaids can die, I will die if he were to leave the chamber running for a certain amount of time" And he looked worried as shit. I kissed him "this is why we need to stop it and stop him. He held me in his arms. " We will end him if he is" And so for the rest of the day we chilled and then headed to bed. The next morning I felt uneasy, something is definitely wrong. "Hey that boy is gone" Grey said to me. Everyone was still asleep so we ran around the island looking for him. We saw him in the moon pool standing there smirking. "You girls are smart, I can't wait for tonight" He said. "Please stop! We have don't nothing to you" Grey said and he only chuckled. "I'll see you girls later" He said and dove into the moon pool and we followed after. He must have cloaked because after chasing him for a bit we lost where he went. So we headed to shore and sat on a huge rock in the water. OI WHERE DID YOU TWO GO!?" Bakugou yelled and he pointed to the sand. My brother's boyfriend is a pain We sighed and swam, after telling them everything we were all on alert. If I am honest we were all terrified. None of us knew what was going to happen and most importantly us pure blood merpeople were in for a terrible awakening. If that opens it could mean the end of us all. Grey, amelta, and I all were mostly terrified. It is only the mermaids that will be affected because the chamber was made by a merman. But since my brother and I share the same blood he will be affected too. Grey is basically a siren by pure blood so she shouldn't be affected much but she will be affected.

Todoroki pov-

    If I find that bastard I'll kill him!

Serena pov-

    Throughout the day I kept feeling sick. I knew something wasn't right. And once the full moon came out something felt terribly wrong. "THE CHAMBER!" I shouted and ran into the forest on the island while everyone followed behind. The door to the chamber was open and once I got in so did the others. There he was, standing there with the stone that can turn it on. "You are too late!" He said and tossed the stone. "No!" I shout and the water started to fill up within the symbol. I know what it was "it is the moon pool water! Our source of magic and life!" I said and before I knew it there was a sharp pain in my stomach. "AH!" I cried out and my brother and I collapsed in sync. Grey managed to keep her stance because she was a siren. But because she was female she still felt some of the effects. Shoto ran up to me and took me in his arms. "T-the s-stone" I manage to say.

Grey pov-

    I know what she ment. That stone needed to be destroyed but they were too weak and a human couldn't get to the stone. The only person who could is me. I turned to that merman. "Oh no you don't!" He said and charged at me. Before I knew it we were in that water area in our form fighting. We were clawing and full on fist fighting. I was bleeding but the lives of my friends and many others are more important. Those two became my friend and never judged me. They were always there and that is why I love them. They accept me for who I am. And I will save them! No matter what it takes!

Serena pov-

    The pain was so intense I was losing consciousness and fast. "Serena!" He kept trying to call me but every time it got more and more blocked out. Before I knew it my mind went blank.

Amelta pov-

    "Wait... WHERE IS AZUL!?" I knew we were missing someone. Where on earth is she?! Before I could find out my mind went blank and I passed out in katsuki's arms.

Azul pov-

    There is is the chamber! I am using the power of the moon to suppress the pain. I have to help them! I will help save my friends!