the moon pool

Melody pov-

    I woke up and got ready.

Melody pov-

Melody pov-

    I walked down and everyone was ready. Grey, Azul, and Amelta came down as well and we headed to the doc. Selkie let us aboard and I took a deep breath. "To mako island we go! " He said and then shot us a look causing my brother, friend, and I to get uneasy. And so we left the dog and are now in open water.  There is no going back. But we are in open water and the dolphins jump along the boat. They squealed "it is nice to meet you to! " I yelled back and they squealed again. "No I cannot swim with you guys and you know why" And they agreed with me. And then they squeal again "goodbye to you too! " And they swam off. "You really do talk to animals" Shoto came up and said. "And we will find out what you guys are hiding, and plus the tank too looks good on you. And then we had to tie mineta up because he was looking at your boobs. I mean they are a nice size and stuff" And I flushed on that one. And he looked at me "but we will find out what you have kept secret for so long" Yea no shit. The waves started to crash into the boat causing me to fall in shoto's arms. "We are entering the Bermuda Triangle now! " Selkie yelled. "Here we go " I said causing him to look at me and we heard a plop only to see a Bermuda demon so I grabbed a chair. "FUCK YOU UGLY BITCH! " And I hit her so hard she flew off the boat. "Drive! " I yelled causing him to pick up speed. And we made it past their territory. And now the Sirens. "Oi what the fuck was that!? " Bakugou yelled "that was a Bermuda demon that was the thing that trends to drag us in the water that time. We made it past their territory. Once we get to mako we should be safe! " My brother yelled. Shoto came up to me "that thing was ugly" And I laughed. The waves were getting bad so I put my hands to the bottom of the boat causing my hands to glow and the water to calm down. We hear long cried "sirens" I whisper to myself. They seemed to be retreating because when I calmed the waves they must have got the memo. And we entered the mako area, the sky cleared up and it was daylight and the water was a crystal blue. Shoto carried me out the water and so bakugou carried my brother, Mina carried grey, and kaminari carried Azul. And they set us in the sand "we will make camp on the beach" Aizawa said while they made came we walked off "where are you guys going? " We turn to Aizawa. "I know every inch of this island I will not be lost don't worry" And I walked off with the others before he could say something. We went right to where the chamber was. "I got ya" Grey said and used her moon ring. And we walked back in and my brother pointed to the circle and made a x. He shipped his hand over the rock and the symbols glowed. "We have to put them in order and only a merman can do it" We didn't know we were gone for a while. Once we made them glow in order a Trident appears and we all back away. It only appeared for a few minutes then disappeared. We ran out and told grey what happen and made it back to the beach. "Oi there you guys are!! " Bakugou yelled and I remember something. Shoto grabbed my wrist "don't run off again because that is more secrets you keep. " And he was getting mad but remembered to let go of my wrist. My head started to hurt and I had flashes of the "moon pool! " I yelled causing them to get worried as well. "Now I know what that chamber does, if the stone of that Trident were to come out and then it would suck the moon pool water killing mermaids while the mermen were ok. It was a way for the mermen to take control! " Causing them to understand and the others to laugh. "And you guys believe the moo pool actually exists? " And we looked out in the sky and the moon came up. But this time it was targeting my brother and I and caused us to go in a trance. "Shit they are the targets! " Azul yelled. "Ha!? " We hear everyone say. "Full moon" Was all grey said before my brother and I turned and walked into the island without anyone noticing. Until they came running to find us. We made our way to a area of rocks where a opening was. And so bakugou, shoto, and the others saw us jump and dissapear. We walked to the moon pool and stared down at it while all the others made their way in and we turned to them. "Guys you have to fight it! " Azul yelled but she knew it was too late. I looked at shoto who looked at me "the moon pool is real?! " Selkie shrieked. And my brother and I walked in. A flash of light was seen before we poked our heads out the water and pooled up and then at each other. Azul and grey jumped in to snap us out of it only to be put under the spell. And the class watched us. We looked up and the moon was over us now and the water bubbled. So I raised my moon ring and the others did the same causing a water storm. And class backed into the wall shoto and bakugou fell down and crawled backwards. As it was over we snapped out of it. "Melody" Was all shoto said before he noticed something was very off.