the chamber and the merman

Melody pov-

    Shoto and I went into our tent and fell asleep. He held me close, when we woke up he was still holding on to me like his life depends on it. I wake him up and we head out the tent. I walked to the shore and my amelta, grey, and Azul all joined me. We looked at the others and smiled and waved then looked at each other. We turned to the ocean and all ran for it diving under the surface. The coral reefs we're so vibrant today

 The coral reefs we're so vibrant today

Melody pov-

    All the fish swam around us in circles and I greeted them. "Well hello there" I told the fish while kissing one and petting others. We swam for what seemed like ages and ages. We found a rock above the water and we all perched on that rock. All over class 1A got in the water and I dove under and swam up to shoto. I kissed him and pulled him under. "Wait I can breathe under water! " He said and I laughed "a kiss from a merperson can save a sailor from drowning. That was how it is said in the legends. " He noticed my boobs were near him and his face turned red. I laughed "awww are you shy now? " I messed with him. "Shut it" He said hiding his face causing me to laugh and kiss his cheek. He is such a gentleman he dares not look. "You know for a merperson, it is normal for us to have no tops. We do not care honestly" That made him turn back around. "Don't worry you will get used to it" I said patting his head. "Now come on" I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me and we swam to the coral reefs. He had the look of a child when they are told they are going to Disneyland. "Cute" I said to him making him flush even more. I hugged him "I love you shoto! " He hugged me back "I love you too melody and it's seems I will have to get used to your breasts against my bare chest in the water now" I laughed "I totally forgot" We laughed and laughed. For thisnmom everything was perfect and I didn't want it to end. The journey home will be dangerous but for now we need to do something about that chamber. If the wrong person gets into it, this could end badly. "Melody you ok? " I turn to shoto, no more secrets. "There is a chamber in this island, a merman chamber. If the wrong person enters it could kill mermaids and if I go my brother might die as well. We need it to be stopped. " He held me close "then let's stop it is it happens. I hugged him back because right now he wants to protect me and I want him safe as well. We made it back to shore and he picked me up out the water and set me on a foldable chair with a towel over me because *cough* mineta *cough, cough*. Shoto glared daggers at him causing him to run. When I dried I glowed gold and then my human form appears. " Woah that is cool! You like glowed! " His smile is all that I need right now. "I know right! " I stood up and took his hands. "Oi where is this chamber? " I turn to bakugou and the others. I look at my brother, Azul, and grey and they nodded. "Follow me" I told them and I led them to the side of the volcano where it was located. "Oi I don't see anything? " I turned around, "grey would you do the honors? " She smiled and walked in front the volcano and held her arm out and her hand in a fist. Her moon ring glowed and the door opened. I walked in along with the others and as they entered they all looked shocked. "No one walk in the circle we cannot have that happen again" My brother said and they turned to me. "How did you think I vanished" I told them and they nodded.
But they were all amazed at this everyone looked at the center until my brother and I moved to the very spot where we triggered it. "Brother you see this pattern, I think we just need to light it up in order to get this thing running" Little sister we know something or someone was hidden in the shadows. So we light then up in order and the middle starts to light up and there was the Trident. Everyone gasped and awed. After we all got out and didn't realize someone was following us. Once we got far we looked back to see a guy

 Once we got far we looked back to see a guy

Melody pov-

    "Hello there who may you be? " I asked him and he smiled, he looks unusual. "Well your majesty my name is Neil and I am a merman. But I am not from around here you know. You see I am from far away. " I already don't like his vibes that he gives off "I hope we can be friends" Never in a million years. But he followed us all back, he just kept smiling and staring at my brother and I. It was a horrible glare it seemed so sinister. It sent chills down my spine and my brothers along with grey and Azul.