Bermuda demons

Melody pov-

    I woke up the next morning and shoto was just waking up as well. "Harmony what do you mean when you said your dream may be reality? " I turned to him "because it will I know it will" "You can't be serious? " I looked at him "because it will happen" And I walked off. He followed me out and I turned to my brother "are you ok" He looked at me, "I ran for my life and he pinned me against the wall. His kisses were rough and dominating, I guess that was his revenge. " Harmony I had a dream that you we're chased by a Bermuda demon " I looked at Amelta, "same and I believe it will happen" And now he is worried. We get there and smthe others see us so I talk to them "everyone I had a dream that something chased me and I know it will happen" Some of the students start laughing "I am speaking the truth"  Lidia walked up "and are the goblins coming to? " I felt tears and I ran to the only place to calm me down, the beach. I hid behind a rock and cried seaweed wrapped around my ankle. Shit I try to pull away but the demon slowly pulls me into the water. "HELP! " I cry out, I cannot let my secret be found and I cannot control my powers so we don't know what is happening. Amelta came and tried to pull me away and breaks me from and now we start running. They follow us and on then both our ankles were wrapped around with seaweed. "There's more out there! " I yell to him "well shit!" He yelled "do you think they will get us in the sea!? "  "I have no clue! What is more scary is what our hubbies are gonna say! " I turn to him after he said that "FUCK YOU ARE RIGHT! " I yelled because shoto's cold glances scare the shit out me. "Speaking of them! " I turned when he said that when the whole class rushed our way. "Look our ankles! " We turned to see blood dripping "we heal fast but this seaweed is made with sea weed! That means we will heal like a normal person! " He said and at this point we are clawing at the sand on our stomachs. "SHIT! " I yelled. "Ahh! " I cried out on pain "harmony! " He yelled as he looked down and there were claw marks down my leg and now his. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER! " And we seen what they looked like,  they are hideous "YOU UGLY BITCH! " Amelta yelled. "I AGREE WITH HIM YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING UGLY- AH" They dug their claws deeper and I am getting light headed from the blood loss and so is he. "Harmony! " Shoto came up to me and Mina burned the seaweed. I passed our in his arms.

Amelta pov-

    Katsuki held me in his arms and knowing that she was ok and I passed out as well.

Harmony pov-

I woke up in a hospital bed with Amelta on a bed next to me. I go to sit up and shoto was laying on my stomach. He felt my movement and shot up causing my brother to wake up and the bakugou shoots up as well. Shoto hugged me "we should have believed you! " He was crying like a baby and bakugou was actually crying. Boy if I had my phone right now. I go to get up and realize those nails on them have poison in their dna. "Ok so checking the wounds what was in the water had poison in its claws and seaweed. But more in the claws meaning your ankles are healed but not your legs. That shows down you guys healing process and you will heal normal instead of inhuman speed. So todoroki and bakugou will take care of you two, which means, NO WALKING ! " "SHIT! " my brother and I yell in sync. That means no swimming! Fuck fuck fuck fuck. "They are free to go " As those words I crawl to shoto and wrap my arms around his neck and his hands are under my butt holding me up and same for my brother who fell asleep on Bakugou. "Oi you two scared the shit out of us you know! " I turn to bakugou "I will apologize for both of us on that one. See shoto that was my dream. " He hugged me tight "I know and I am sorry" I kiss his cheek "I guess I forgive you" And fell asleep myself. We woke up when we got to the dorms and the class apologized so much it was crazy. We forgave them. Lidia ended up getting us chocolate which we ate because merpeople do not have this. "Slow down! " Shoto and bakugou yelled "what we never hat chocolate before" My brother told them with no shame. "Really? " Shoto asked and we nodded. "I was raised on a island and stuff, my sister and I were from two seperate far away areas. That were you could say deserted. " Now they feel bad "oi you two could have told us we don't judge" And so my brother and I stare at each other. The class went to bed and my brother and I were not tired. Shoto and bakugou had to go to the bathroom and I looked at my brother. "Hey sis you know when the seal breaks we will go through so much pain and that seal will most likely break after our wounds are healed. Meaning we have no choice but to go into the ocean and go deep under the surface so no human hears our cries. But the necklace will keep power magic and powers how they are now. " I nodded and when I heard like immense pain because that sums it up, I sighed because we are finna go through it. "Oi how is your legs" I yelped and a case exploded "oops" I said and shoto ran up to me. "Don't worry I will clean it. " I nodded and he cleaned it up. I thought they heard about our conversation. It is hard to keep a secret about being a mermaid, there is liquid EVERYWHERE! "You look like both of you have seen a ghost. Are you two hiding something? " We turn to bakugou and then shoto. "No" We quickly say in sync. The look at each other "if you say so" Shoto said in the most calm way. We know that they are suspicious, we turn to see Mina walk to us. "Ok so when I melted what was around your ankles, it was seaweed but it was not normal. It was like a fucking rope (like in pirates of the Carribean on stranger tides). It was-" "Not normal" I interrupted her and she nodded. "Yes that it was inhumane. And something about it gave me the chills. Could your dreams and his tell the you guys future? " We nodded "possibly." "Then we need to investigate! " She yelled and we both spit out our drinks but thankfully we didn't get wet" After that we were carried to our beds and fell asleep. Shoto hugged me so I couldn't escape, dammit. Wait I have a idea. The next morning I was on the couch ready to go through with my idea. I cracked my knuckles "what are you doing? " I looked at my brother and the others who were looking at me funny. "My mind quirk can heal so we finna find out. Here goes nothing! " And before they could speak my hand glows and my leg starts to heal. Damn this makes me tired. But I looked down and I actually helped it stop a scar. "I healed it enough to where it won't scar! " I was clapping and shoto hugged me "good job" And he kissed my cheek. I look to my brother "you are my twin you should be able to as well" And he tried it and succeeded. We do a mini celebrate and then recovery girl comes in. "You guys should be able to walk and it shouldn't scar. " We jumped up and went right back down "you are weak take it easy, *sigh* young people these days" And she walked off. The first thing we did was walk back on the beach. I turned to aizawa who was there with the class to watch us "don't worry it just wanted me and my brother but mostly me. They want us in general. Probably to torture" Everyone literally stopped. Shoto hugged me "it wont happen" I sighed "it will and my brother and I might have to fight them, so yeah" I felt his grip tighten. "I don't want that to happen" I look at him "I knew it was coming so don't worry it is ok" I give him a quick peck on the lips and walk on the beach shore. He followed me and took my hand so we walked together. "I love you shoto" He kissed my head "I love you too harmony" And we watched the sunset together.