UA

Melody pov-

People say that the sea and world are two different things. The sea is unknown to them. Only exploring little of the ocean they do not know what lies beneath those waters. But if you journey where no human would dare go. In the middle of the Bermuda Triangle where I was originally from. The hidden kingdom of Atlantis. But for the longest time I never knew that I was a princess. I was raised by a sea witch believing she was my mother and his I never left the reefs there.

(Basically like Aquaman, how their technology and stuff is)

Melody pov-

    Growing up was boring and I was never allowed to use my power. I never knew why either, that was until one night. I was arguing with my mother "you need to me more like a mom! " I yelled at her and what she said I had never expected her to say "I am not even your real mom! You are really a princess! " And she put her hands over her mouth, "I was going to tell you when you were ready" I started to cry "so I was never ready to know that you kept my real parents hidden from me. Real cool" And I swam off. I swam and swam and swam until I reached the very edge of the Bermuda Triangle. It I looked over at the crystal blue water. It looked so peaceful. And then I swam out the Bermuda Triangle and into the bright water. I swam for like a few minutes until I saw dolphins and many other marine animals. In the Bermuda we have sea creatures and things like that. Our coral reefs are nothing like this. I did what I have always wanted to do I swam to the above world. I looked to my right and in the distance I saw a city that human live on. Boy was I excited, I dove Mack down and swam really fast. I was under a dock and I poked my head out. I saw feet dangling. I went off to the side to see who it was and I saw a guy with white and green hair. He had a scar on one side. How did he get that scar? I dove under before he saw me and was back under the dock. I swam carefully to his feet, human feet are cool. I looked at my tail and then his feet. He got up and walked off. Wait where is he going? I want to know who he is! And I waited s big and then pulled myself up on the dock, my hair covering my breasts. In the human world that cannot be shown, you must have clothes on. I remember mother telling me those stories. My tail was glowing gold and I gasped when I realized I had legs. But I had NOTHING TO WEAR I squeal and cover myself I looked to my right and there was a boat with clothes that looked like my side to I took them.

Melody pov-

Melody pov-

    It didn't take me long to figure them out. Now I had to walk I got up and fell back down scraping my knees very badly. I winced in pain for sure. But I tried again, and again, and again... I looked like a literary bloody mess. I got the hang of it but then lost my balance but someone caught me. I looked up to see the guy I had seen. He was so hand up close. "Are you alright you are bleeding!? " He sounded very worried and I looked at him. I cannot let him know I am a mermaid. I just kept quiet. "My name is shoto todoroki call me todoroki." I nodded my head "call my melody, I don't really know my last name" He looked at me funny "how do you not know your last name? " I shrugged "I don't know who my real parents are" He had a softer look in his eyes now. He carried my bridal style "let's get you to UA and you could enroll there. You can be a hero and save others, and you don't have to worry about not having a place to stay because you don't know your parents. You live in campus" I nodded excitedly and he carried me to UA. "I'm not to heavy am I? " He turned his head to me and then looked forward again. "You are perfect the way you are. And I am really strong so you are good" I nodded and put my head to his chest. Only then I felt the aftermath of that much fucking swimming and I fell asleep.

Shoto pov-

    As I carried her she fell asleep in my arms, her snores were so cute I couldn't help but smile.

Melody pov-

    I woke up in what seemed to be a hospital room. "Hello there I am recovery girl and I watched over you. When todoroki brought you in you were bleeding but then a little while later you were healed. Plus I sensed a powerful power within you, I think everyone who gets close to you can feel something different. But I doubt they would figure it out. I am different and I can sense your power. It is the most strongest thing I have ever felt." She turned to me "I can't control it, I have never used it" And she sweat dropped. "That can be very dangerous as it seems you are going through a emotional crisis and your quirk is trying to come out. It will only be so long before the seal your full quirk forms. For now it is still very strong and you control things at your will is the quirk.  It has a golden aurora to it so try using it. And don't worry the seal part stays between us. " I looked down at my hand and focus it glowed golden and things start to rattle so I panic and stuff goes flying. She touched my shoulder and calmed me down "take it easy dear you need to relax. I guess controlling this may take a while and your class here is 1A, here is your uniform and your dorm key. Welcome to UA! "