1 - Whatever just happened, I blame my Asguardian blood

*Astrid's P.O.V*

I quietly landed on the roof of a large warehouse, gun in hand, and mission in mind. Steve, Bucky, and I had just received the coordinates to one of the bases Hydra was using to do experiments.

Bucky and Steve dropped down beside me.

"Remember the plan." Steve held up his shield, while Bucky loaded his machine gun.

"Aye aye Cap." I started to make a hole in the ceiling with a laser Tony had given me.

When it was finished, we dropped down onto the rafters of the building. Scientists were everywhere, working on something that looked like a portal.

"At least fifteen armed guards." Steve whispered.

Bucky smirked. "I've fought off more than that with just my arm."

We quickly came up with a plan to take out the guards.

I jumped down to draw attention, while Steve and Bucky kicked some Hydra ass.

One of the scientists tried to shoot me with a Glock, but I dodged and disarmed him. Another one tried to set off an alarm, but I shot his calf. The other scientists attempted to take me down, but I was five feet of pure rage and skill. I made quick work of the lot.

When Steve and Bucky finished, we looked at the portal.

"Any idea what it is?" Steve looked over to me.

I reached out, running my fingers along the metal ring. The energy from the portal was strange. It was other worldly, Asguardian, maybe.

I hissed in pain as a sharp piece of metal pricked my finger. It was pretty deep. The red liquid ran down the machine, and it started to spin.

We all jumped back as the ring began to spin at an insane speed.

Papers flew off the tables, and I started to feel like I was being pulled towards it.

Then, we were sucked in.