17- Congratulation, you dun f'ed up

*Deku's P.O.V*

I was healed enough to watch the final fight between Astrid and Kacchan. I was nervous. I had seen both of them fight, and I was terrified of what would happen when a deadly storm met an active volcano.

I mumbled to myself about how I thought the fight would go. If Astrid used that storm manipulation power, the fight could be over in minutes, but it could easily end with Kacchan getting extremely injured.I saw what she did to that tentacle guy at the U.S.J.

She could still win if she just used her shockwaves, combined with her agility.

I knew she defiantly wouldn't hold back against him, as she had made it quite obvious she didn't like him. At first, I thought it was because he was so rude to her, but then I realized she only seemed to go off at him when he was mean to anyone else.

Mic introduced them, and Midnight began the battle.

"DIE!!!" Kacchan yelled, launching himself forward with explosions.

Astrid stepped to the side at the last second, making Kacchan miss her and stumble.

The angry blond let out a yell of frustration, trying to land a hit on the expressionless female.

She side stepped him again, but he was expecting it so he punched her in the nose.

Astrid stumbled backwards, holding her nose. When she pulled her hand away, she was bleeding. But instead of red blood, it was blue.

She snarled, jumping up. Kacchan had to dodge her shockwaves, and he got closer to her again, grabbing her arm, and throwing her.

She landed about three yards away, scraped up. Her P.E uniform had a big rip on the shoulder and just below her ribs on the right. She was bleeding from those places, still blue in color.

She pushed herself up, putting her hands up.

Kacchan appeared to laugh, and say something to her. Her face turned into one of pure rage, and the scent of metal filled the air, like before a big storm.

Thunder rumbled, and Astrid let out a war cry, charging at Kacchan, sending a shockwave at him. This time, it hit him in the chest, sending him backwards, almost to the border.

He pushed himself up, attacking her with a large explosion, that hit her right in the stomach.

She stumble back, and Kacchan took the opening as a chance to land a hit, punching her in the gut. She fell back, hitting her head on the concrete. Kacchan started beating her. People were calling out to stop the fight.

A large rumble of thunder almost made me go deaf, and there was a bright flash of light, and lightning struck Astrid. After everyone was able to see again, we noticed what was happening. Astrid was levitating off the ground. Her eyes glowed white, just like before. Her hair floated around her like she was underwater. Electricity surrounded her, and small amounts of it would spark off here and there.

"Since you decided to make this difficult, " Her voice boomed, echoing around the stadium. "I guess I'll just do this the hard way." Her feet touched the ground, and she marched over to Kacchan, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

Everyone watched in awe as she drug him over to the border, and full on threw him over it.

"THE WINNER OF THIS YEAR'S FRESHMAN U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL IS ASTRID ODINSON!!!!" Mic cheered.

I smiled. God she was amazing.

*Time Skip*

It was time for the award ceremony. Astrid won first place, Kacchan was in second, and Todoroki was in third.

They had to restrain Kacchan, because he was thrashing around and yelling.

All Might dropped in. "I AM-"

Midnight cut him off. "ALL MIGHT'S HERE!"

All Might glared at her.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"Anyway, let's start with you, Todoroki." All Might put the medal over his head. He gave the audience a thumbs up.

"And Young Bakugo," He tried to put it on Kacchan, but he kept resisting, so All Might ended up having to put it hanging off his nose.

"And finally, Young Odinson. I had someone who wanted to give you your medal." He moved, and Captain America came on the stage.

"Congratulation on your win kid. You did amazing, I'm proud." He put the medal on Astrid, who was beaming with pride. "And an announcement for everyone, " Cap turned his attention towards the audience, "I will be working alongside my daughter in the future."

People cheered, and Astrid hugged Cap.

*After*

I was walking around, looking at all the booths, when I was hugged from behind.

"You're ok! I was so worried!"

I smiled, turning around and hugging back the smaller girl, placing my head on top of her's.

"I'm just fine. See?" I held my arms open, but she grabbed my bandaged hand.

It was interesting when she held my hand with both of her's. Her normal hand was so warm, yet her metal hand was extremely cold. It was oddly comforting.

"If you're fine why is your hand bandaged, hm?" She looked really concerned, which was really cute.

"To help it heal better. It doesn't hurt, ok?"

She nodded, grabbing my other hand with her normal one. "You owe me a date." She mumbled, reaching up to ruffle my hair.

"Well, we have the next two days off, so why don't we go out for one of them?" I suggested.

"I've already planned to have the girls in the class over for a sleepover tomorrow, so maybe after they leave?"

I nodded, burying my face in her shoulder. She smell like vanilla and cinnamon.

"So, does this mean you're my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Izuku. And that means I have something to go tell my dads, see you in a couple days." She kissed my cheek before running off.