5- It's a friend!

Hello! Matt here! I'm just going to say that Astrid is taking Hagakure's place. Because 1, I didn't want it to be uneven. and 2 I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HAGAKURE SCORED HIGHER THAN IZUKU ON THE APPREHENSION TEST. Also I'm watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D while I write, fun fact. Also, I didn't write the scene where Deku breaks his finger, but Astrid was impressed.

The brown haired girl, Iida, and Bean all jumped and looked outside. A few seconds later, a tired looking thirty-eight year old man walked into the class room.

"It took you all to long to get quiet. That won't do." The man was rolling up a yellow sleeping bag.

Everyone scurried to their seats, including me. Bean was beside me on the left, and a spiky red haired guy was on my right.

"My name is Shota Aizawa, and I'll be your homeroom teacher this year." He held up a blue shirt. "Put these on and meet me on the training field."

All the girls headed to the locker, and I was presented the predicament of how I was subtly move all seven of my weapons to the P.E clothes. I decided to just go with it, and luckily, no one questioned. When I took my shirt off, I became aware that everyone was staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow, then realized. I was covered in scars. Multiple small ones littered my exposed skin, along with some bigger ones here and there. Over my stomach was a huge scar from where I was stabbed a few years back. I also had a phoenix tattoo on my shoulder of a that I had gotten about two months before the portal incident.

The tall black haired girl was the first one to snap out of it. "I'm sorry! We shouldn't stare! It's impolite. It's just, I've never seen so many scars on a person before. Or someone our age with a tattoo. How did you convince your parents to let you get it?"

I shrugged. "I just asked. My dads knew that I was going through a tough time, and they understood why I wanted it."

The pink skinned girl tilted her head. "Dads?"

I smirked "I have two adoptive dads. Got a problem with that?"

She shook her head. "No, but like, what's it like?"

I thought she meant it another way, until she added, "Like, do you twice the dad jokes?"

I laughed. "Oh god yes. The best part is that they don't automatically assume a male friend is your boyfriend."

I threw on my shirt, as everyone continued to ask me questions.

We headed out to the training field, and I found I got along with Ashido, Jiro, and Yaoyorozu. Ashido made me smile and laugh, Jiro and I had similar music taste, and Yaoyorozu loved listening to my stories of how I got my scars. Of course, I had to lie most of the time, because I got most of them from my time in.......Hydra.

I stood beside Shoto, while Aizawa explained what was going to be happening.

"A QUIRK APPREHENSION TEST?" Everyone questioned.

"But won't we miss orientation?" Uraraka asked.

"Here at U.A, we are't tethered to traditions, so I can run my class however I see fit." Aizawa held up a base ball. "Bakugo, I would like you to demonstrate." He handed the blond the ball. "Stand in the circle, and throw the ball as hard as you can. Use your quirk. Anything goes, as long as you don't leave the circle."

Bakugo smirked, as Peter would say, yeeting the ball as hard as he could, using an explosion to enhance it's speed.

Aizawa showed us the machine that calculated the results. 705.2 meters.

Everyone clapped, and it obviously boosted Bakugo's ego. I already got a bad vibe from him.

"Everyone quite down. The first test will be the 50 meter dash."

We lined up. First up was Iida and Tsu. The horn sounded, and Iida started running, and he was fast, probably because then engines in his calves. Tsu was jumping really far.

Iida, Tenya 3.04 seconds

Asui, Tsuyu 5.58 seconds.

I was up next, with Bean. He looked nervous. I smiled at him.

"Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!"

*Deku's P.O.V*

I think I stopped working for a few seconds. The girl beside me was gorgeous! Her wavy blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and her electric blue eyes looked like the water where the water was super deep in the ocean. She seemed to radiate strength and confidence almost to powerful to be completely human. Small scars dotted her arms, like small tiger stripes. She may have been smaller than me, but it was obvious she could easily beat me up, especially with the fact she had more muscle than all the other girls in our class. Hell, she might have more muscle than Kacchan.

Then, she turned and smiled at me! Her smile was one of the most cutest things I've ever seen. "Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!" Her voice was smooth like honey, and slightly British. It also held a tone of strength and importance.

I turned red. "Uh. T-thanks! I'm sure you'll do amazing to." I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

She shrugged. "No problem. I'm Astrid Odinson."

"Izuku Midoriya."

The horn sounded, and we both started running.

You can probably guess that she was way faster than me.

Odinson, Astrid 3.09 seconds

Midoriya, Izuku 7.02

I sighed.

Odinson smiled. "Not to bad, Bean."

"Hehe, tha-Wait, bean?"

"Shit, I said that out loud. Um, It's what I've been calling you in my head. Cause you're a precious bean."

I blushed again. Why did this girl have to be so nice?

She handed me a water bottle. "Here."

I took a drink. Should I try to make small talk?

"So, uh. Who's your favorite hero?"

She smiled. "Captain America. My second favorite is Midnight. How about you?"

"All Might! He's so cool. He's saved so many people, and stopped so many villains. He's a true hero!"

"I can agree with you there. He's pretty cool."

I tried to think of another topic. "What's your quirk?"

"I can tap into vibration frequencies, and manipulate them. Technically, I could cause an earthquake. Pretty sure I could also rip someone's heart apart, if you want to get dark with it. That's what these are for. " She tapped the gauntlets on her hands. On the right hand, the gauntlet stopped a couple inches below her elbow, and you could see her fingers. On the left hand, the gauntlet appeared to go all the way up her arm, and covered her fingers.

I made a mental note, wanting to write that down in my journal.

"Why are they made that way? One going all the way up your arm?"

She looked down at her left hand, then took off the gauntlet, showing a . Then she rolled her sleeve up to show me where the metal met her skin. On her shoulder was a red star.

My jaw dropped. "Is that actually...?" I paused.

"My arm? Yeah. I lost it a few years back. It's wicked strong. Pretty useful in hand to hand combat."

"Can I look at it?" I asked. Odinson smiled and nodded. I grabbed it, running my fingers over the cool metal. "That's so cool!"

"Thanks!"

The rest of the day I talked to Odinson any chance I got.