18- Girl's Night!

This chapter has some gay ships like MomoJiro, because I love that ship. It's ok if you don't just please don't argue about it.

*Astrid's P.O.V*

I took the cookies out of the oven, placing them on a cooling wrack.

Cookies? Check. Board Games? Check. Materials for a blanket fort? Check. Karaoke machine? Check. No random weapons laying around? I looked around the room, and saw on of Bucky's snipers on a table in the hallway. I sighed, picking up the weapon and carrying it up to their room.

I looked around the , inspecting it for anything out of place. Fortunately, there was nothing.

And just in time, because the bell rang!

I rushed to the door, opening it.

Yaoyorozu, Ashido, Jiro, Tsu, and Uraraka waved.

"Hello Odinson! Thank you for inviting us, your looks so cool!" Yaoyorozu smiled.

"Thanks! Come inside!" I stepped out of the way, letting everyone inside.

Everyone but Yaoyorozu looked around in awe.

"Your house is so big!" Uraraka took her shoes off, setting them next to mine.

"Yeah, makes hide and seek really fun."

        I lead them into the kitchen where Ceberus was sleeping in his bed, and our new cat, Pepper, was sitting on her cat tree

Tsu reached down to pet the sleeping lab. "He's so cute, what's his name, kerro?"

"Ceberus. He's a big baby," I pointed to the cat. "And that's Pepper, she was a stray my dad saved, so we kept her."

Jiro sat down on one of the bar stools. "Did you make cookies?"

I nodded, holding out the plate. "Yep, desserts are about the only thing I can make, and I am wicked good at it."

Jiro took one of the frosted sweets off the plate, taking a bite. "Damn, this is really good!"

"Thanks! So what should we do first? I'm not used to girl sleep overs, Sho and I usually just watch movies and eat.

"Oh! I know!" Ashido cheered. "What if we give each other a make over? Do you have any make up?"

I shrugged. "Not really. Only some simple lip gloss and mascara."

"Good thing I brought some!" She held up the box she was carrying. When she opened it, it was full of all sorts of make up.

So that's what we did. Ashido also suggested we could have a fashion show.

"Great idea! I call helping Astrid." Jiro grabbed my hand and made me sit on a stool. While we did each other's make up, Jiro played rock music.