9- All I wanted was some peaceful training

Aizawa announced we would be participating in a rescue exercise for our Basic Hero Training class.

"I want you all to get suited up and meet at the gates, the facility is off campus." He instructed.

The girls headed to the locker room, all excited for our training.

I smirked, knowing I had the advantage of experience. I had saved multiple people from all sorts of disasters.

We all changed quickly, met up with the boys, and piled into the bus.

On the way there, we talked about our quirks.

"Your quirk is similar to All Might's, right Midoriya?" Tsu pointed out.

Midoriya looked nervous, but Kirishima interjected. "But All Might doesn't break his bones. I wish I had a flashy power like that. It would attract more fame."

"Your quirk is powerful enough to make you a great future hero!" Midoriya argued.

"Bakugo and Todoroki's quirks are perfect for future heros"

Tsu shrugged. "Bakugo's to angry to become popular."

"THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" The explosive hedgehog yelled.

Kaminari laughed. "Yeah. Your personality, we all know it's trash mixed with sewage water."

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"

We ignored him. Ojiro turned to me.

"What's your quirk?"

"I can manipulate vibration frequencies." I pointed to my gauntlets. "Without these the bones in my arm would shatter from the force. They also help me aim the frequencies I send out."

"We should get you some Midoriya!" Kaminari joked.

"Why do you carry around so many weapons?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Say I come across a villain who erases my quirk, I want to be prepared. Besides, I might as well use my resources."

Everyone nodded.

We arrived at the facility not long after.

As we unloaded the bus, I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Like I do when a mission is about to go wrong. I was instantly more alert, and I kept my hand on my gun.

When we entered, we were greeted by a person in a moon suit.

"Welcome! I'm Thirteen. I designed this place to help with rescue training. It has every disaster you could think of. It's called the Unexpected Simulation Joint, or U.S.J for short." They explained. "Here, you will use your quirks to rescue, instead of fight.

Thirteen was interrupted by a large black portal opening in the center of the building. Soon, more opened, and a large hoard of people came out. A large beast came out of the original one.

The worst thing of all was what came out next. He may have had a new form, but I could recognize him. Hive.