7- You really wanna mess with the god of thunder's daughter?

My face went pale. I was on the villain team?

It's ok, it's just pretend. This will help you become a better hero. I tried to tell myself.

That's exactly what they told you! They told you you were being a hero, when you were actually a villain! The part of my brain that I always tried to ignore said.

Steve would never try to trick you into being a villain. My rational side countered.

I looked down at my metal arm, which served as a reminder of everything they made me do. The people I killed. The ones I tortured.

They don't exist in this universe. This is just training.

I took a deep breath. The ones who enslaved me weren't in this universe. The trigger words didn't work anymore.

Those awful words ran through my head. Relief, ocean, poison, silver, spite, army. I tried to block them out.

"Young Odinson, do you need to go to the nurse? You look pale." All Might waved his hand in front of my face.

I shook my head. "No sir, I just zoned out for a second."

He nodded. "Good, now, let's start the training!"

Ojiro and I went into the building, and found our weapon.

"So, do you have a plan?" The blond guy asked, as I studied the area.

I had protected a weapon before, but then I had the time to set multiple traps. I only had a few minutes now.

"I don't know. Are you better at offense of defense?" I pulled my axe off my back.

Ojiro shrugged. "Offense. How about you?"

"I can do both, and my quirk can go either way."

He nodded. "We have to either hold them off or capture them to win."

"Yeah. I can take Shoto if you can take Shoji." I told him the plan.

When the buzzer sounded signaling the battle had begun, we were ready.

Not to long later, the walls and floor became coated with ice.

I sent a wave of vibrations from my hand, shattering the ice that got close to us. Eventually, it stopped spreading, and we heard footsteps approaching. We stood on either side of the doorway, hoping to surprise whoever walked in.

When Shoto walked past me, I tackled him. It took him a second to comprehend what happened, then he tried to kick me off him.

"Go get Shoji!" I told my partner, who ran off.

Shoto took that as an opportunity to flip me over, and try to jump up and run for the weapon.

I grabbed his ankle, and pulled him down.

"This may be a little shocking for you," I sent a small wave of electricity into his leg, causing it to tense up. "but I'm going to win this."

"Really? Making puns now?" He asked, an annoyed look on his face.

"I couldn't help myself." I tied his hands with the capturing tape.

"Shoto Todoroki has been apprehended." All Might announced over the speaker.

I smirked. "Gotchya!"

"Mezo Shoji has been apprehended, the villain team wins!" It was Steve's voice this time.

We went back to the observation room, and everyone cheered.

"Good job, Astrid." Shoto congratulated me.

"You didn't do to bad yourself, Icy Spicy." I grinned.

*Time skip brought to you by Deku's broken bones*

Everyone decide to wait for Midoriya to get back, except for Bakugo. We were waiting in homeroom, when the green hair boy himself walked in.

I hugged him. "Midoriya! You're back! You did amazing!"

He stiffened up. "t-thanks O-o-Odinson." He stuttered nervously.

"We were all really worried about you, man!" Kirishima pat Midoriya on the back.

"Really?"

"Yeah! We waited on you to get back from Recovery Girl so we could make sure you were ok!" Uraraka beamed.

"Thanks you guys!"

"Anytime Midoriya!" I gave him one last hug before telling everyone bye and starting on my way home.