Chapter 19: Torture?

(Adora)

    Catra had been getting much more comfortable in messing with the buff blond girl over the past few months they had been together, but this little stunt she pulled by coming out of the room in just a towel was probably one of the most dangerous, one that rode this sexual line neither of them had dared to cross. This type of line would drag them out of the "Kissing School" facade they had both put up and into new territory. What exactly that territory would mean? Adora didn't know.

The only thing Adora did know, is she had watched Catra go into the bathroom, door still slightly ajar as the feline got dressed. That slightly open door was done on purpose, trying to make Adora crack, trying to have the taller girl be the first one to cross that terrifying line. She sat patiently on her bed, gripping her own thighs hard enough that her knuckles were white. We were only a few minutes into this night of sexual frustration, and Adora was already struggling. Her breath was heavy, her heart was racing, and her mind was busy painting pictures of Catra lewds.

   "Got a lot on your mind?" The feline's words cut like the cold air outside. Adora looked up, her foster sister was wearing a pair of tight black jeans and an even tighter black tank top. She had her red flannel draped over her shoulders, buttons still missing. That flannel had made the ultimate sacrifice for Adora's pleasure, and it added another layer to this teasing. The blond knew Catra would wear long sleeves because she was self conscious about the scars when other people were around, and any second the best friends squad would be arriving, but the feline was smart. Everytime Adora would notice the missing buttons this night, she'd imagine ripping that flannel open. Catra was a goddamn genius.

   "The uhh. Flannel. I could sew the buttons back on for you." The blond smiled, trying not to show any weakness.

"Nah, I like it better like this." Her sister returned a more sinister smile. Catra followed up by sitting close enough to Adora that their thighs were touching. The blond felt delicate fingers slide across her inner thigh only a few inches from the place that longed for Carta's touch.

"Sooo, what do you think they'll want to do? Maybe Sparkles will make us kiss again?" Catra whispered into the taller girl's ear before gently kissing right behind it. Andora could feel her partners breath on her ear and also on her neck. The gentle kiss placed behind her ear sent electricity down her neck. The feeling of fingers playing ever so carefully on her inner thigh were making her wet.

"No... haha, I doubt that." The blond gritted her teeth, her friends needed to get here soon, before she did end up losing control. Crossing that line was a terrifying thought, but every second these two were alone, Adora wanted to. She wanted to pin Catra to the bed right now and rip those leggings apart. This thought process was also terrifying, a few months ago she didn't even know she was gay. There was still some sort of investigation on her family for what happened with Tung, and here she was being sexually frustrated by her foster sister.

"I don't know Adora.... Maybe they'd even want to see more." The smile grew even more devilish in nature.

"Catra, I dare you to give Adora a Hickey, on her inner thigh." The feline said in her best impression of Glimmer. Right then, she dropped off of the bed and onto her knees in between Adora's legs. The blond was stunned.

   "Catra... wait" She said with nervous giggling, desperately trying to buy a little bit of time.

   "What? Nervous? It's just a dare." Again that smile, that terrifying, sexy, evil smile.

At that moment, the doorbell rang and Adora was both relieved and a little disappointed. Her friends had come to save her from sexual hell, but she also really enjoyed the torture.

"I'll go get that!" The taller girl yelled as she scooted herself away from Catra and began down the stairs. Adora ran down each step like her very life depended on it. Honestly, it kinda did. Knowing what Catra was capable of, the blond may just have a heart attack tonight. Once at the door, the muscular girl swung it wide open. Her two pals, standing in a state of instant shock from the speed used to open the door.

"Friends! Welcome!" Adora gestured for the duo to make their way inside. A curious pink haired girl stood in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Adora, what happened? You're acting weird... and why are you all sweaty?" Glimmer asked before taking a cautious step into the home.

"Now that Glimmer mentioned it.. you are kinda sweaty." Bow said getting right up into Adora's personal space. He had the face of a detective, but a detective that obviously was way over his head.

"What?!? Pshhhh. Guys. There's nothing wrong.." Adora started but was cut off.

   "Ohh is everyone here?!? How fun!" Catra sauntered down the steps with a sexual prowess unparalleled by anyone Adora could ever imagine.

"Sparkles, Arrow, what's up?" She continued as she reached the best friends squad.

   "It's Bow... my name. Is Bow. We've met like. I don't know, a lot of times" The darker boy said using his hands for emphasis.

"Mmhmmm. Yeah. So, Adora was just telling me how much she wanted to throw a party tonight!" The feline's devilish grin returning to her lips.

"I was?!" Adora panicked.

"She was?!?" The other two said in perfect unison.

"Ohh yeah, she said you guys are pretty connected, you could invite most of our grade." Catra nodded, throwing her arm over the taller girl's shoulders.

"I don't know Adora, I've never seen you actually party before?" Bow shrugged.

"Maybe it could be fun" Glimmer said, looking at a now absolutely stunned Adora.

"I can sooo party!" Adora said defensively as she eyed bow down.

"I'm sooo excited. Best friends squad. Dancing. Partying. Together. This might be one of the best nights of my life. Glimmer, we have to call everyone." Bow was now giddy with excitement. The boy practically bounced off the walls.

"What are you planning?" Adora whispered to the girl draped across her shoulders.
"Obviously a party Adora." Catra whispered delicately in the taller girl's ear. Her hot breath making Adora's spine shiver. All she could think about was kissing Catra. Her lips longed for the Neko girls embrace.

"No, I mean... like.." she squirmed. The struggle was trying to word the sentence without giving Catra anything to fire back with.

"Adora... your face is all red. You wouldn't happen to be blushing would you? Are you... implying that I'm making a..." Catra whispered the next part even softer.

    "Sexual plan?" She smiled. The other two were so occupied with calling half of brightmoon high to notice that Catra's hand was now delicately gliding across Adora's inner thigh.

   "Because if that was the case, you'd be absolutely correct."