Chapter 16: Something Different?

(Trigger Warning - Slight Sexual Themes)

(Catra)

Catra had spent the better part of the week trying hopelessly to pay attention in her classes, she was probably going to fail most of them at this point. The only thing on her mind was the next "Practice" session she'd get to have with Adora. The feline was trying her best not to admit she was absolutely smitten for the gorgeous blond she shared a bedroom with but that was to no avail. She was falling. Hard.

The bell rang, knocking her out of her Adora filled haze and back into the reality that she'd just doodled on her desk for the past hour of math class. Instantly panicking when she realized her doodles mostly consisted of C+A inside of intricate drawn hearts. She quickly snatched a bottle of hand sanitizer off of the kids desk to her left. She quickly realized it was the same pale boy from her walk earlier in the month. The feline poured a decent amount onto her desk and smudged all of the lead she had drawn with.

"Uhh... Didn't want anyone to know about your crush on Adora?" Kyle's words pierced Catra's soul.

"What the fuck did you just say, you scrawny fuck?" Catra's voice lowered, she was on the verge of pulling out her claws.

"Woah Woah, I didn't mean anything by it... trust me, your secret is safe with me.." Kyle was basically pleading for his life at this point. He backed up against the classroom wall, all the other students had left. There'd be no witnesses.

"Hey Catra!" Adora came barreling into the classroom.

"Whats going on here... Catra, you said you were trying to be good." Adora's cocky smile killed the feline on the inside.

"I AM.... achem... I am." Catra's voice started as a yell until she took a breath.

"Let Kyle go, he didn't do anything to deserve death by Catra today." Adora laughed before beginning to walk further into the room.

"You live today Kyle.. but if you say a word, I'll slit your throat in your sleep." Catra whispered as she poured Kyle's remaining hand sanitizer out onto the floor.

"Aww.... I just opened a new bottle.." Kyle said as disappointed as a man could possibly be.

"I'm ready, poofy. Let's go." Catra said, running her fingers through the taller girls blond poof before heading straight to the room's exit.

"Ahh... Catra, you'll mess it up." The buff beauty spoke desperately attempting to repair the poof damage as she followed the feline out of the room.

The two girls made their way out of the school and into Adora's jeep. By the time the blond was opening her door, Catra was already patiently waiting, buckled in and everything.

"You've been so excited to go home everyday this week. You must really hate this place." Adora joked as she started the jeep. Catra internally hoped Adora wouldn't figure out she only wanted to rush home so the two of them could be alone. She wanted another "Practice session so bad that she was already struggling just being in the car alone with Adora. Catra wasn't in heat anymore, so why was she so fucking horny? She found herself gazing longingly at Adora, She wanted nothing more than to reach over and rub the inside of the taller girls thigh. Obviously she didn't, she'd probably have a heart attack. Fuck... she needed to do something. All of the sudden, Catra found her mouth speaking before her brain had fully processed the sentence.

"Soooo, we've practiced your kissing a little bit and you've gotten really good. Maybe.... We could try something different?" The feline instantly blushed when she realized her body and her horny longing had taken over her mouth. Her brain was on vacation somewhere off in Adoraland.

"Ohh... Like?" Adora's face was bright pink and Catra was positive they almost ran off the road. Okay. She wasn't objecting. A good start.

"Like, maybe I let you lead. I'll just talk you through what I'd want." What she really wanted was to get dominated by the muscular girl sitting a foot away from her... but she couldn't just say that. Catra loved being in control, she'd never wanted to be submissive before at anything, yet... She really really wanted to try being submissive with Adora.

"Yeah.. Yeah that sounds like.. Something important to learn. What if I'm with a guy that wants me to take charge... yeah." Adora's words were slightly shaky, but Catra assumed it had to be because she was trying to focus on driving. The feline was already wet and she was mentally facepalming at the fact she couldn't control her hormones for even a second around Adora. She was staring at the blond's biceps, watching her steer the jeep. Flexed, relaxed, then flexed again. Catra's own personal gun show. Fuck she was wet.

"Awesome.." Catra was nervous. She was going to have to tell Adora exactly what she wanted without getting too embarrassed or flustered. She was in for an amazing and terrifying night.

Catra was too entranced by Adora to even realize when they'd pulled up to the house. It was only once the blond was removing her seatbelt that Catra looked away and finally saw the actual world around her.

"You coming inside?" Adora giggled as she unlocked the house door.

"Yeah.... Sorry. Just spacing out." Lame excuse Catra. Lame excuse.

A/N: So, fair warning. The next chapter will be relatively sexually graphic. I'm hyped to finally release a chapter with some smut, so like..... It's gonna be long and detailed.

- Love, ShortHairCatra