Chapter 15: Practice?

(Trigger Warning - Slight Sexual Content)

(Adora)

School was pretty uneventful, Adora had spent the majority of the day absolutely spaced out thinking about the kiss that Catra shared with her last night during Truth or Dare. She couldn't get the feeling of Catra's lips off of hers even if she wanted to, and she didn't want to. She was honest last night, it was her first kiss, but how did Catra know that? Adora started to overthink in class. What if Catra could tell because it was sooooooo bad? What if she wasn't any good at kissing at all. It was just a normal kiss and the feline had been able to tell it was Adora's first.

The Blond girl was home now, dressed in a white tank top and blue pajama pants. She laid down in her bed just looking up at the ceiling and over thinking about her first kiss last night.

"Ohh, Hey Adora" Catra's words made Adora's face hot. She was nervous now after thinking about the kiss all day. She hadn't even noticed her foster sister enter the room she was so lost in her own head.

"Hey Catra..." The Blonds face was bright red for no real reason, and Catra totally caught that fact in an instant. The feline smiled with amusement.

"You okay there? You look like you're thinking hard about something... or maybe just not breathing? It's okay. I have that effect on people." Catra jested, breaking Adora somewhat out of her haze.

"Yeah yeah, sure you do. I'm just confused is all..." She was going to be honest, just not to the full extent.

"Confused about what?" The feline jumped into the air and landed laying across Adora in her bed.

"Ahhh, Catra!" The blond girl yelped before sitting up, Catra laying across her lap.

"Whattttt, I can't stand anymore Adora, I'm tired. Just tell me what's confusing you." The Neko rolled over so she was laying with her back across Adora's lap. She looked up into Adora's blue eyes.

"Well.... How did you know yesterday?" The blond asked, cheeks pink with embarrassment.

"How did I know what?" Catra sat up so they were facing each other now, sitting on Adora's bed.

"How did you know that was my first kiss? Was it bad?" She asked, uncomfortable with the whole thing.

"What?? No No.... it was.. Great.. Just, I could tell that you didn't know what to do. It was simple.. Simple is good, I mean, it was totally fine..." Now it was Catra's turn to have her cheeks brushed with red. Adora was struggling internally, she wanted to kiss Catra again but she didn't know how to go about it without seeming weird to the other girl. Truth or Dare was a perfect excuse... but now, she had nothing. No smoke and mirrors to keep her intentions hidden. The two were silent for a second until Adora came up with an idea that just might work.

"Well.... Can you help me practice then?" Her words were shaky and nervous but they came out confident enough to mask her inner turmoil.

"Practice?" Catra's face was now bright red as she pondered the thought in her head.

"Yeah.. like. Teach me how to kiss better." Adora looked from the felines eyes down to the ground, her heart was beating so fast, she could feel it in her throat.

"Yeah.. Yeah alright." Catra nodded in agreement, face slightly stunned from Adora's request. The two sat there in silence for about a minute, just looking at each other until The blond finally spoke.

"Soooo?"

"Ohhh yeah, sorry. Well... There will usually be one person who's controlling the kiss at first. They're the kiss initiator. I was last night.... I asked you if it was okay for me to kiss you. That's important if you don't know how the other person feels. Then I put my hand on your cheek like this." Catra lifted her hand and pressed it lightly against Adora's cheek.

"Then, I kept your head still.. and brought my lips to yours like this.." The feline pushed forward slightly, closing the distance between her and Adora. Their lips touched again softly, sweet, light, gentle, and caring. Adora closed her eyes and allowed herself to fully focus on the feeling of Catra's lips. She needed this feeling. Cata broke away from the kiss with a gentle smile on her lips.

"Now... when I kiss you, this time, try to move your lips rhythmically with mine. It'll be a deeper kiss." Catra explained. Adora's heart felt like it was going to break out of her chest.

"Okay." The blond said weakly. This time to initiate, Catra slid her hand just below Adora's ear, partially on the back of her neck. This grip made Adora's body quiver. When the feline's lips pressed against hers, this time, there was force. Adora could feel Catra's lips open slightly and begin to rhythmically move. The blond tried to match her partner and soon realized this was a beautiful dance of lust between their lips. She reached her hands to Catra's back and gripped hard onto the smaller girl's shirt. Adora started to get confident and she pulled Catra onto her lap. She heard a subtle moan escape the feline's lips as the girl's legs wrapped around Adora's waist. This kiss was much more lustful. When the two broke away, both of them were gasping for air.

"Now.. what you just did, was change who's leading the kiss... that's really really hot when you do it right. And, holy shit Adora.. You did it right." The feline chuckled, legs still wrapped around Adora's back.

"But... now you put me in a perfect spot to take control back." A devilish smile came across Catra's lips before she pushed hard and pinned Adora down to the bed. A gasp emitted from the blond girl's lips as she hit the mattress. She was stunned in absolute longing, she knew at this moment, she was Catra's puppet. She was stronger than Catra, but for some reason, she was too stunned to break her wrists free of the smaller girls hold. Adora was at Catra's complete mercy. The feline's smile could show she was having way too much fun with this. Catra leaned down and placed a delicate kiss on Adora's jawline before whispering into the tall blond's ear.

"The best way to learn these types of things... is through experience." Her words hit Adora's core. She felt herself becoming more and more turned on as their little practice session had continued. She was now gripping her sheets hard as Catra began to kiss her neck. The feeling was driving Adora insane, the kisses turned to sensory overload as she felt Catra begin sucking on her neck.

"Mmhmmm." Adora moaned out, trying her best to prevent uttering Catra's name.

"You like that Adora?" The feline whispered in Adora's ear once again.

Just as Adora opened her mouth to answer, the two girls heard footsteps up their staircase. They were stunned, locked in place as Mrs. Razz opened up the door. The old woman's eyes were confronted with the sight of Adora, pinned under Catra who was straddling her at the waist.

"Mara dearie, you're stronger than that. Catra shouldn't be able to beat you at wrestling." Razz stated, completely unfazed. These words snapped both girls away from each other.

"Uhh... Yeah. I'll get her next time mom." Adora chuckled, both girls terrified that Razz would figure out what was going on.

"And if you're doing hanky panky under my roof... at least lock the door." Razz said with a slight smile before closing the door behind her. Leaving the two girls stunned in the room.