Chapter 22: Let me clean you up?

(Trigger Warning - Explicit Sexual Content)

(Catra)

The Feline's mind was racing, she was about to have sex with Adora... The two had known each other for months now. Kissing, cuddling, sometimes even marking each other. This though, this was it. This was the moment that Catra's mind had painted since the first time the gorgeous blond had made her blush. Not only was she craving the girl that now laid across back gently against the pillows, but Adora was craving her too. She knew this wasn't just her own release.. But also her partners. So much pent up sexual tension had brought them to this moment.

"Spread" Catra's demanding tone made the blond girl bite her bottom lip as she separated her thighs. Now there was nothing in the way of Catra's multicolored gaze. No jeans, No panties, just Adora's beautiful folds. Her slit opened up as her legs were parted further. Catra took no time sliding her own body in between her companions' muscular legs. She gently kissed the blond's inner thigh. Making sure to linger her lips long enough to feel Adora's leg quiver slightly at the tension.

"Catra..." The tension was making the blond desperate, Catra could read it all over her face. Adora was a terrible actor, so the feline knew the desperation she saw was genuine. This was going to be fun. New game plan, tease Adora till she fucking dies. Then ressurect her with godlike sex, until Catra could kill her again with a mindblowing orgasm. Game. Set. Match.

"Yes baby?" Catra took a moment from her now continued kissing assault across her partners thighs to respond.

"I...mmhmm" The blond began to speak, but was silenced by the feline now rubbing her thumb gently on Adora's clit. Instead, her words turned into a low moan that made Catra's heart beat faster.

"Is this what you want Adora?" Her voice sultry, her breath caressing the other girl's core.

"Yes.." Was all Adora could get out, Catra was surprised. Now with their roles reversed. She could get the stronger girl back for the whole "Mark me" incident.

"Then beg." She smiled as she slid two fingers across her partner's slick folds. Just barely pushing, enough for the blond to buck her hips in a feverish attempt at getting Catra inside her.

"Awww... you're gonna have to try harder than that Adora. I'll only enter you when I want too." Her smile widened.

"So beg." She continued teasing, now bringing her mouth down, kissing just above the girls core on her smooth pubis. The muscular V that was created between the girls hips was a sight to behold. Catra made sure to take in every inch of that sight on the way down.

"Lower.. Ahh" The blond squirmed.

"Please.." She was giving in.

"What was that?" Catra's lips were now centimeters from Adora's clit. Her hot breath obviously affected the girl.

"Catra Plea-Mhh Fuck." The feline wasted no time, she was starting to get teased here just as much as Adora was. She pressed her mouth over Adora's clit, playing vigorously with her tongue. Her teasing fingers now sliding deep into her companion. Adora was practically dripping. Suddenly, the feline felt the blond's hands intertwine in her hair. This gave her the full confidence to start slamming her fingers into the now openly moaning girl.

"Carta.. I.. holy shittt." Catra's eyes looked slowly up into Adora's as she continued to work the blonds clit. Her tongue game was obvious on point. Here she was, licking the blond while staring directly into her. Eyes are the window to the soul, and right now, Adora's soul was feeling the most intense pleasure it had ever felt. Catra could feel the taller girls thighs start to shake and close. Her head and fingers stuck between them. She was pushing Adora close to the limit for sure. Catra wrapped her free arm around Adora's leg and began to pull it back slightly, just to give her enough space to work at the girl's dripping core. Adora's fluids were now pooling in the sheets.