Chapter 6: Gang?

(Trigger Warning - Drugs and Alcohol)

(Catra)

    Catra woke up the best she'd felt in a long time, she was comfortable, really comfortable. She enjoyed the feeling of the blanket, the mattress, the pillows. Mattress? Pillows? She had woken up in Adora's bed. The feline girl felt her heart begin racing, she instantly panicked, throwing herself out of the bed and standing in the center of the room. Catra pushed her hands through her long brown hair and tried to make sense of the whole situation. She had fallen asleep in Adora's bed, where was Adora? She glanced around the room to find the blond girl laying across the couch in a tight white tank top. Catra felt her breath hitch as she examined the sleeping girl. She was right, Adora was really hot. The feline tried to look away but her eyes were glued on her sleeping foster sister.

    "Fuck." She whispered to herself. It was pretty early in the morning, the sun was up but it must have been easily before nine. Catra changed into some of the stolen clothes from earlier this week mixed with some hand me downs from Adora. Quickly and quietly, the girl grabbed her backpack and headed out of the house. She had to get as far away as she possibly could from this house and from that gorgeous blond girl. She could feel herself wanting to get close to Adora but everyone and everything she'd ever gotten close to in life was ripped away by her parents or by the system. That or she had driven them away on her own. Nobody could love the attitude she had, or the things she did. Nobody could really care about her. As much as Adora seemed to be trying now, soon enough she'll get fed up and stop. Everyone does. Catra shook the thoughts out of her head as she walked down the side of the road. She needed something to take the edge off of the past few days. She'd met some people at this school that she assumed was more of her crowd. They called themselves "The Snake Men" she assumed they were probably the only sort of "Gang" around here. She'd fallen into that kind of life while jumping from place to place in foster care. Her real parents used to be involved in a lot of criminal activity and she knew that. Sometimes there were even people that would help her out or give her stuff because they knew her parents. Right now she was on the way to a faunus named Tung Lashor, he was really muscular and intimidating for a snake faunus but Catra knew how to act around his type of people. She had gotten his address at school and knew he could probably get her what she needed. She saw a young man walking down the street in her direction, he was skinny, looked harmless. This was a perfect target to get a little cash from before she got to Tung's house.

    "Hey, can you help me out really quick!" She said acting bubbly and smiling at the boy while she basically skipped up to him. She hated acting like this, but it was all part of the gimmick.

    "Uhhh. yeah okay. W-what can I do?" He said looking really nervous.

    "What's your name?" She said rubbing her hand on his forearm and looking into his eyes. She noticed he was only about an inch or so taller than she was.

"It's uhh, It's Kyle" The boy spoke slowly and he was glancing down to where her hand was not holding lightly on his forearm.

"Kyle, do you think you can walk me to my friends house? I feel so scared walking through town alone. It would help sooo much if I had a strong man keeping me safe." she felt sick but she continued the charade. She needed money and this was the best way to trick him into feeling comfortable.

"Ohh uhh. Yeah sure. Of course......" Kyle said as he still looked nervous as all hell.

"You're the best! It's just up ahead." The two of them walked next to each other all the way to Tung's house. Kyle was nervous and didn't say much the whole time but Catra was extremely glad he wasn't trying to be talkative. When they walked into the driveway she turned to Kyle.