Madara Oneshot!

This is a Madara Oneshot of one you meet Obito!

"(___)!! Madara said he needs to show you something!!!" Hashirama yells. You look up and nod.

"Okay, thank you Hashi" You say and walk to the Uchiha compound.

"Good morning!" You say with a smile.

"Good Morning (___)!" They all say at once.

"Madara? You wanted to see me?" You ask as you see Madara in the front of his house.

"I do, but let's talk inside" He says. You nod and walk beside him.

You sense another Chakra signature under his hair but you decide not to ask.

"(___), How do you feel about children?" Madara asks. You give him a confused look but then sigh.

" I prefer to not interact with them but I suppose if my brothers have one I won't mind taking care of them" You say.

"I see, Obito come out" He says. You give him a skeptical look put you notice tiny feet come out of Madaras hair.

"Obito Meet (___), (___) meet one of my clan members kid" He introduces.

"Hn! I don't like them!" Obito exclaims.

You grunt in suprise. You never realized how short children are, nor have you realized how high their voices are.

"He is the son of my clan members who died in war" Madara mumbles.

"Hm, Nice to meet you Obito, as I know that Madara has told you, I am the Leader of the Senju's" you say with a soft smile.

He turns a little red. I mean you are very pretty/handsome, you are the sibling of Hashirama and Tobirama.

"Are you going to marry the Black Christmas? Because if not I want to marry you!" Obito then says.

"You little brat!" Madara yells and grabs Obito and playfully hits him. Obito fights back just as much and you sigh.

"I will come back soon, I have a meeting to attend with some people from Suna, Nice meeting you Obito, see you soon Love" You say and get up to Leave.

"Noooo!!! (___)-chan! Don't leave me with the Christmas tree!!" Obito yells.

Yo, how are you? Hope you liked this weird chapter!

360 Words<3