Tobirama Oneshot!

Yandere!Tobirama x Friendly!ninja!Female!Reader

Your PoV

"Tobi, I'm going to get some stuff in a nearby village, I'll be back soon!" I say as I start to happily walk to the Hidden Mist village to go beat up the person who hurt one of my Genin squad mates. Nothing to special!

"Try not to kill them" he mumbles.

"Hm, So he is a Mist rouge" I mumble as I barge into his house.

"Yo, is Hosigaki Ryute here?" I ask.

"What's it to you?" One of the fish like men say. It's a shame, he looked so cool I guess I will be considered a murder after this.

"Hm, is that a yes or No?" I say with closed eyes.

"Yes, I am he....wait aren't you-!"

I cut him off by releasing my killing intent.

"Maybe you shouldn't have hurt my kids" I say with a closed eyed chuckle.

"Attack!!!!" Hosigaki yells.

A flash of white hair appears and flashes me out. 'Tobi! I wanted to see him die you know!' I mentally  yell.

Tobiramas PoV

'What an idiot'

"T-tobirama! W-what a pleasure p-please let's talk about this" the man in front says.

I glare at him and Hirishaned behind him and stab him with a kunai.

"Hmph, you should have thought of that before you tried to kill my wife" I whisper and rip his lungs out.

"Die"

I start to kill them all. Slitting there throats, gouging their eyes out and putting them in the fire I set up. Drowning them. Either way they all died and no one will find out.

'I got blood on me, tsk, what a pain'

I Hirishaned to (Y/n) and smacked her playfully on the head.

She pouts and runs her head.

"Tobi!~ I wanted to kill some too!!" She complains.

"Tch, go and get me some new clothes, this is your fault"

"Fineee! Thank you though!" She says and hugs me.

"Dumba*s now you have blood on you" I mumble.

This is short because I didn't feel like going into detail on how gorey it is. But let's say that Tobi had to take a shower for about 2 hours to get the red off him.

377 Words