Hashirama and Madara Oneshot🍋

Hashirama x Madara x Innocent?fem!Reader
Requested by: TheSinOfLust-. Yall really like Madara huh? Don't get mad but they are gonna do That even though you just met!
Enjoy!

Tw: POLY RELATIONSHIP, Swearing (a little bit), Sexual Content.

2nd PoV

"[Name], Stop holding back" Your dad says.

"Take" You mumbke and do the snake sign. Immediately your bugs take your father's chakra an he falls to the ground and starts to choke.

"Just because you are my father doesn't mean that I won't kill you" You say with a horrifying smirk on your face.

You are apart of the Aurbame clan. But unlike your clan members you control another's chakra through your bugs.

So you were deemed a weapon once the elders found out of your Legendary Jutsu.

"Release" You whisper and your bugs disperse.

Your father gives you a glare and you glare back. "Go back inside and start packing, I am sure you heard what the elders said about koving into a village"

You hum and go back inside your simple room.

"Will I be able to meet new people? Or will I also be considered a weapon?" You wonder quietly.

'Stop being so negative [Name]!-chan We will be alright!' The voice of your bug says as she lands on your finger.

You let out a shaky sigh and nod.

'Calm down [Name] we will protect you' Another bug says as it lands on your leg.

"Right thank you" You mumble.

When You arrive at Konoha

"Be on your best behavior brat" A side elder says.

'Bitch you wanna go!?' A bug yells.

"Welcome to Konohagakure Aurbame-San" The Senju head says.

He looked at you and gave you a big bright smile. It almost made you smile but when you looked at the elders they glared at you so you looked at the ground.

"Hello! I'm Hashirama! This is Ma-"

"Stupid, I can introduce myself! I am Uchiha Madara bug people" once you heard that you looked back up and gave a glare.

"Thank you for the introduction, but WE will be leaving the brat needs to get something to eat!" Your mother says starting to drag you away to the new house.

"The hell? Why are you dra-"

"Leave the girl, she is useless right?" An elder says blocking your vision.

You hear nods and agreements and deadpan. 'Didn't you say I'm the most important weapon or something?'

"I see, let's go to that meeting yes?" You hear.

'I see, I'm only going to be considered as a bug on the side..' You say and the hope you once had completely diminishes.

"Brat, go and unpack then go to bed" Your whore of a mother says.

You nod. But when you enter the room you see 2 tall figures in your room.

"I'm glad we got away from them!   They were so mean to [Name]-chan!" The slightly taller one says.