Scenario: How You guys save them

Hashirama/Itama. 2 minutes after the kidnapping

"Hashirama, let's go find Itama I haven't felt her chakra anywhere" You say calmly.

Hashirama on the other hand is having a mental breakdown. "What if Itama dies just the same way!?" He screams his Mukodun going out of control.

"The last time I felt her chakra was by the Sakura forest, lets go there and check it out" Yiu say smiling a little.

He nods and immediately starts sprinting to the Sakura trees. You are right behind him.

"Itama!? Itama! I'm sorry!" Hashirama yells sprinting over every tree.

"Sssshhiiittt.." a voice whispers quietly.

"Sin style: Steal" you whisper and take away 50 percent of that voices chakra.

"F-fuck...itss the ssssin ussser Namikaze! I need to get out of here!!" The voice yells throwing Itamas body on the ground and running for his life.

"Sin style: pummel" you whisper pointing at the fleeing body.

In instance the body is smashed leaving blood everywhere on the trees.

"Itama?! Are you okay? I'm sorry I was favoring your cousins more than you, I just thought you wouldn't take it seriously an-"

"Tou-san!! I'm sorry too! I shouldn't have ran away or get jealous!" Itama sobs hugging Hashirama around the neck.

Hashirama hugs back and looks over to you giving you the puppy eyes.

You smirk and hug the two.

Madara/(S/n)

As you start to pick up the dishes and table you feel (S/n)s chakra flare.

So naturally you lift your head up.

'Either tell the others or go and talk to him now so he won't run away..second option it is' you say mentally.

You put the things down and start sprinting over to the chakra signal. 'Wait..There is another chakra next to him' you think as you pear over a tree branch.

And there you see a white haired man holding your son like a pile of potatoes.

"Air style: suffocating" You say while doing the tiger, ram, snake and horse signs.

"I..ca..nt breath!" The man says dropping (S/n) and holding his throat.

"Fire style...Fireball jutsu!!" He yells doing the necessary signs.

"Water style: mist" You say doing 3 hand signs and extinguish the fire ball.

"What are you doing with my boy?" You ask looking down at the man.

"W-wait you are...Senju (___)! The greatest fighter in Shinobi history! Master would love it if I got you instead of this brat~" the man says kicking (S/n).

"If you touch him one more time I'll kill you" You say releasing some of your killing intent.

The man moves back but gives you a smirk. "What are you going to do? I obviously have out matched you" the man says lifting his arms. On his arms there is a bunch of paper bombs.

"I guess you will have to kiss that brat of yours good bye~" the man says and slowly starts to activate the paper bombs.

You roll your eyes and kick him into the air in a flash. Once he is in the air you rip his arms off and throw them into orbit.

You glare at the man as you start to fall. Immediately you kick him hard in the chest and he coughs blood.

"Stupid hard headed fighters!" He laughs. Suddenly an explosion goes off on your back. Blasting you towards a tree and crashing into it.