Madara Oneshot 🍋

Madara x Pervert?Fem!Reader
Lemon
2nd PoV

"Hey, Izuna does your brother have a big dick?" You ask your soon to be brother-in-law.

"Eh? How should I know?" Izuna Uchiha asks.

"Just because your his brother, I just thought you would know" You say and Izuna gives you a 'What the fuck?' Look before leaving.

"Hmm, maybe I should stop asking questions like that" You deadpan as you start to get up.

When you open the door you knock into a wall of skin. "Gah, sorry.." You mumble but when you look up you see the man himself smirking at you.

"I'm guessing Izuna told you" You whisper.

"Hn, go back inside I have to show you something"

You nervously nod and go back inside the room.

⚠️Lemon⚠️

Immediately the shirtless Madara pins you against a wall.

"Why would you ask Izuna for something like that?~" He teasingly asks.

"I..uhm... " You trail on. In all honesty you are going brain dead.

"Why don't you see it for yourself?~" Right after he said that you kiss him passionately. He kisses back immediately and continues to deepen the kiss.

You bite his tongue to signal that you need air. He pulls away and smirks at your red face and your panting for air.

He slowly starts to kiss you cheek then he trails on with some love bites on your neck.

Eventually he reaches a certain spot. "Ah~" You moan.

You feel him smirk and he starts to abuse that part of your neck.

"Hm, I think it's time for you to see just how big I am~" he whispers in your ear. You blush and slightly nod.

He starts to strip the last peices of clothing and your eyes widened.

'Hes huge!' You mentally start to pray to Kami. 'Oh kami! I'm sorry for flirting with the man that is probably a God! M-maybe you can make him forgive my perverted ass? No? Dang okay' you pray.

You see his member start to twitch. Then you realize you have been staring at it for the past few minutes.

"Well? Be a good girl and suck" Madara demands.

You oblige and kneel to suck the huge hot dog(I'll stop) and start to teasingly suck it.

You hear him groan and feel the member grow. 'Kami! I said not to big!' You mentally sulk.

You start to bob your head and you can practically feel him smirking at you.

You feel yourself getting all wet as you continue.

"Hn, you have done well~ Now I shall pleasure you beyond your imagination~" He says and picks you up and throws you on the magical Futon that appeared.

Almost immediately after that he rips your clothes off and he starts to suck on your boobs.

Sucking one, pinching the other. You moan in your regular voice and He hums causing you to feel the vibrations. You moan louder but not to loud.

"My, my look how wet you are~" He teases and starts to teasingly touch your clit. You gasp.

"Mmm~~"

He starts to suck the liquid off of you and you feel his hot breathe on you.

"Ahhh~" You moan.

"Hn, I think You are ready now" He says.

"R-ready for- Ah!!~~" Madara thrusts inside of you with out even putting a finger inside of you.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks and you blush slightly but nod your head.

"Hm, figures" he whispers and slowly starts to thrust in you.

"Ah~" You moan. He starts to speed up and you grab onto his back.

He thrusts harder inside of you and you feel that he is starting to give off some chakra.

So naturally you give him some of your cool, calm-ish chakra.

You embrace his warm, fiery but protective chakra. It feels like Kami has blessed you.

'K-kami! Before I go brain dead again Thanks!' You mentally screamed.

Madara continues to thrust harder and harder inside of you and you feel yourself tightening on him.

"Ah!!~ M-madara! I-I'm coming!!~"

"Hn" You cum on his member and on the Futon but he doesn't stop.

After about the 10th round

Finally you feel a liquid shot inside of you and in your mouth.(he used a shadow clone).

"Aaahhhh!!!~~~" you moan loudly.

⚠️lemon has finished⚠️

You start to fall asleep but he shakes you up.

"Stay awake I need to clean you" He whispers and picks you up.

He sets you on the ground and starts the water. Once he decides it is warm enough he pick you back up and starts washing you.

"F/n, Do you think you can walk?"

"Nooo, I think I can swim" You say tiredly.

He smirks at you and dries you off. He then picks you up and puts you on a clean futon. Leaving you to fall into a deep slumber.

...ehm, this chapter was very sour and steamy...but Just to say something to get off my chest. This book is inspired by the other Konoha Founders book that is made by new-canon-writings . Plus at first this book was going to be a Hokage scenario book but I decided against it because I'm not that creative.

882 Words