Scenario: Cute things you do with your kid

(The brats are 13 years old<3)
Hashirama/Itama doing chores together.

"Itama! Can you help me for a minute?" You yell from down hill.

You need to get 2 baskets up to dry and fold.

"Okay Kaa-chan!(Mom)" Itama yells back and takes a basket from you.

Eventually you two start to do all the chores and have a bunch of random conversations.

When Hashirama enters the property he laughs at the sight of you two tickling eachother.

'They are so cute!'

Madara/(S/n) baking together

Despite being told off by Tobirama how useless baking is (S/n) actually loves to help you.

Not because he likes baking but because he likes spending time you. He also likes to steal some of the finished products.

"Tou-san/Kaa-chan! StOp!" (S/n) laughs as you cover him in frosting.

You chuckle at your silly son and pat his head.

You get the little frosting off his cheek and lick it. "Hm, tasty" You say ruffling his hair.

He laughs and flings frosting at you. You give him a smile and grab a spatula full with frosting and wipe it on (S/n).

Madara enters the kitchen and sighs at the sight of you both covered in frosting.

"Really?" He asks.

Tobirama/Tsuyoi being nerds er-smart people on medical Ninjutsu.

"So if a patient as a broken shoulder the best thing to do is (pray to fucking God they don't die) heal the wound and put a cast on the person, also make sure that the person doesn't move at all" You explain.

Tsuyoi shivers at the fact. "But Kaa-chan/Tou-San! What if they want immediate healing? Then what should we do?" Tsuyoi asks afraid to know.

You laugh, "if they wanted immediate healing then they shouldn't have broken their shoulder" You say.

"You are weird you know/databane" Tsuyoi says looking away.

"You are too squirt!" You say tickling him.

"(Y/n) I was wondering if you have seen the medical jutsu boo-oh" Tobirama cuts himself off and just stares at you and your boy.

"Kagami(is that how you spell it?) can get the book later..." Tobirama says picking you both up.

Izuna/(D/n) play games

Despite you making the girl cry often you actually get along a bit.

So you figured playing a few games would be bonding for the both of you when Izuna is doing something.

"Hey (D/n) you want to play shogi?" You ask knocking on your kids door.

"Hm? O-oh Kaa-chan/Tou-san...s-sure" she whispers from behind the door.

You nod and go to set up the game.

When she enters the room you are in you notice that her eyes have a hint of red in them but decide not to say anything about it.

"Kaa-chan/Tou-san how a-are you so strong and confident?" (D/n) asks beating you for the third time.

"Ha? Confidence? Being Strong? What makes you think that?" You ask looking up only to see her face red in embarrasment.

"Its just that you are never afraid to speak your mind..a-and you always are sticking up for me and Tou-san...t-then there's you complaining and making fun of Senju-sama and Hokage-Sama right in f-front of them and then i-its the fact I-i never see you cry" (D/n) stutters out.

"You really are something kid, I wonder where you got the meekness from" You laugh as you finally beat her in one round.

"I just go with the flow, honestly the only reason why you don't see me act like those meek, obedient, emotional house wives is because I don't care who I'm with I'll speak the truth, always" You say with a proud face.

"You can say I'm strong or confident but it matters what you think you are, and in my eyes you are a diamond" You say with a wiser look on your face, Something that's almost never there.

"K-kaa-chan/Tou-san!" (D/n) sobs throwing herself on you.

"W-what did I do?! Did I say something offensive!?" You freak out.

She giggles and cuddles on your chest. You sigh and rub her back.

When Izuna opens the door his heart melts and he throws himself on top of (D/n).

"You guys are so adorable!" He yells with a smile.

...Damn this is too cute for me...Anyways hope you enjoyed!

756 words