If the Yous Met

(All of your pronouns are they/them!)

3rd person

"Yo, How are you doing today?" Author asks.

The 4 glare at Author and she cowers into a corner. "Okay, Before you get mad at me for kidnapping you all here I just want you guys to meet eachother and you can leave" Author says.

They all look at each other and nod. Scaring Author to an extreme.

"C-come on! It's not cool to team up on someone with no chakra!" She exclaims but alas The 4 team up and try to kill poor Author-chan.

"You missed me!"
"I'm over here!
"Uh-oh!" Author yells as she dodges all moves successfully.

"Hyuuga..." (___) whispers. (Name) nods. "Byakugon" she whisperd.

"Over there!" She points at Author holding on to a tree. "Okay! Since you all can fight together I should take my leave!" Author yells. She poofs out and into the studio where she takes a long nap.

(___) PoV (Senju)

"She is hiding something" Hyuuga says.

"Maybe, but at least we didn't get any serious wounds" Namikaze says.

"Hmph, You don't have a lot of chakra do you?" Uzumaki says.

'I want to go home' I mentally say.

"No, I do except I keep my chakra hidden to make myself look weak" Namikaze says in response.

"How do we get out of here?!" Hyuuga yells.

"She said that we need to get to know each other" Uzumaki says.

'They continue to talk, I want to go spoil Madara!' I mentally yell as I sulk in a corner.

"Senju, what are you doing?" I hear.

"Sulking" I mumble. "Alright, instead of calling eachother our Surnames let us introduce ourselves" Uzumaki says.

Hyuuga and I grunt in response.

"I'll go first! I am (F/n) Namikaze Senju and I am married to Hashirama Senju!" Namikaze says.

"I am Senju Uzumaki (Y/n), I am married to Tobirama Senju" Uzumaki says.

"Hmph! Uchiha Hyuuga (Name)! Married to Izuna!" Hyuuga says.

"Alright, Senju your turn" Uzumaki says.

I finish sulking and look at them blankly. 'Okay don't stutter' I mentally yell.

"Uchiha Senju (___)....I am married to Uchiha Madara..." I say slowly.

"Alright! What are your hobbies?" Namikaze asks.

'I want to go home...' I mentally complain.

"Alright, Alright, Since Author is forever sleeping I will let you go, her damn Idea in the first place" A voice says.

"You will wake up soon" The voice says again.

"Author you lazy asshole!" We hear.

After that whole mess

"Alright, I don't think we will see eachother again, bye" I mumble as everything slowly starts to get fuzzier and I eventually wake up in my office.

"Love, I had the scariest dream" I mumble. He nods and puts me on his lap.

Heheheh! I am fortunate enough to be alive and not getting beaten the living trash out of. Yeah, so sorry for the confusion of my awesomeness! I totally dodged those attacks. Anyways I hope you enjoyed.

497 Words