Y/n Slander

As the title states I will be making fun of Y/n. So here is me making fun of shy/typical MC Y/n. Also y/n will be a female!

Tw: ✨Cringe✨ and ✨Swear words✨

You must wanna see huh?

Okay I'll stop now.

Story (Modern Au)

Y/n was pushed against the wall. She squeaked CuTeLy  before flinching at the sudden Hands on her shoulders.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-"

"Speak useless whore" Madara says as he aggressively holds poor Y/ns shoulder.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-Madara-k-k-k-k-k-kun! W-w-w-w-w-what are y-you doing h-here?!" Y/n practically screamed.

"Dumbass, I live in this apartment building just like you" Madara says.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-why would y-y-y-y-you call me a-a-a-a-a-a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dumba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-sss?!!" Y/n screamed again. Her eyes starting to water as she was greatly offended by the words. Soon enough tears start to fall.

"Why are you crying? Bitch I didn't even say shit yet!" Madara yells practically throwing her to the ground.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why did you even c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-come to me?????!!!!!" Y/n yells as she sits on the musty floor.

"Bitch don't yell at me! I only touched your dirty ass shoulders as a dare! Now get the hell out of my sight!" Madara yells clearly annoyed.

"Wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" Y/n sobbed as she started to cry.

'For fucks sake! I hate you Hashirama!!!' Madara yells in his head.

The truth is Hashirama had dared Madara to spend a WHOLE day with Y/n and if he backed down or cut it quits Hashirama could call Madara a chicken for the rest of his life. Oh how badly that would hurt Madaras pride.

"Bitch, le-"

"Stop calling me that you BAKA" Y/n said as she turned into a fox, demon, dragon uhhh (favorite/animals) hybrid with 102,363,964,180,036 million scars on her face, arms, wrists, legs and nose.

"Bitch say what?" Madara says SUPER fast.

"What?"

"You a bitch" Madara says and slaps the fuck outta her.

Y/n turns back into a human and she starts to sob. "IMM SOOOO SSSSOOOOORRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!! I JUST COULDN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!" She screams.

"Fuck my pride, I'm not staying here with this bitch" Madara says and one shots the girl and she died.

The End