Scenario: You take your Children Home

Tree, After a week

"Alright, (F/n)-San you and your Daughter are free to go" the Medic Nin says.

You nod and smile while holding cute Itama. "Be safe Senju-san" The nurse says as you walk to your home.

"Itama...what a cutie you are" You mumble. She giggles and holds her hands out to your face.

"Hashi, we are home" You say opening the door. Hashiramas face lights up and runs to Itama and yourself.

"Welcome home, Smarty and Ita!" He says.

Madara

"Madara-San and You will never be able to provide this child with a good childhood, just give him to Hashirama and I" Mito says in private to you.

You glare at her. 'This whore wants to fucking fight the person who is stronger then her husband' You deadpan mentally.

So you give her a little taste of losing and bitch slap her and she gets sent flying back to her old village.

"Aho(Idiot)" You mumble and step back inside Tobiramas lab.

"Weirdo, what did she say?" Madara asks you.

"She said You and (S/n) can come back home with me" You say with a little smile.

"Hn"

Tobirama

You think he let you stay over at the hospital for over 3 days? Ha! Theres no way Tobi would let that happen. How it went down though:

On the 3rd day after giving birth Tobirama broke through the door and just gave you a look that practically screamed 'Get up, I miss my family. So you and Tsuyoi are leaving this place'.

You naturally agreed and the hospital was looking for you for about a night. Before realizing you are fine.

Izuna

You think you let the medical nin take your child by herself, in a hospital, with powerful a kid.

Yeah no. So you made sure the Medical nin went to the hospital but for a different reason.

Yeah this is rushed Sorry. Hope you enjoyed though!

328 words