Scenario: When Your kid gets bullied

(Your kid is 8 now..yay?)
Hashirama

"Kaa-chan! Some kids are bullying m-me!" Itama yells tackling into you to hug you.

"What?" Hashirama asks staring blankly at you two.

"Some k-kids are bullying me!" Itama sobs.

"I'll be right back" Hashirama says standing up and leaving.

"Oh dear..." You mutter sweat dropping.
The next day
"W-we are s-sorry!" The bullies apologize.

"Its okay!"    'I wonder what Tou-San did when he left'

Madara

You think your kid let's bullies bully him? This is how it went.

"Hey ugly! I can't believe Your TOU-SAN gave birth to you! That must be embarrassing!" A bully yells.

"Didn't your Kaa-San try to have more children? Hows that going for her?" (S/n) asks giving the bully a blank stare.

"If she wants more kids than that means she must think of you as a bother and she is trying to redo her mistake" (S/n) explains.

The bully runs away shocked and leaves the gang there. "HOW DARE YOU! WE WILL BEAT YOU UP!" The 3 yell.

(S/n) rolls his eyes and waits for the slow pokes to come at him.

The 3 all run to him and start throwing random punches and kicks.

(S/n) moves out of the way and let's them fight his shadow clone.

While they are fighting his shadow clone he starts to kick them on the back and they all fall in a pile.

"I win" (S/n) says and walks back home excited to tell you about his day.

Tobirama

"Hey look it's the nerd who doesn't know his place, why don't you come here so you know who is in charge?" A bully asks with an evil smile.

"Hmph at least I don't disappoint my parents, tell me again who is your tutor? Wait wait wait who is your advice giver? Me so shut up and leave me alone" Tsuyoi says.

The bully glares at him and grabs a kunai and starts swinging it at Tsuyoi.

Tsuyoi dodges some of it but ends up getting cut about 3 times.

"That's it!" He yells. He then grabs the kunai (making him bleed some more) and starts to push it towards the bully.

The bully cowers back and tries to gain power but Tsuyoi uses his chakra to push the bully down.

"Tsuyoi! What the hell are you doing?!" A Jonin yells.

"H-help! He is trying to kill me!" The bully screams.

"No! You started to attack me!" Tsuyoi yells back.

"Whatever! You two! Hokages Office! NOW!" The Jonin screams.

They both end up getting a scolding from Hashirama, Tobirama and the brats parents.

"Did you win?" You ask as you start to dry the dishes.

"Yep!" Tsuyoi says proudly.

"Then that's what matters, I don't know why you go scolded a-"

"Idiot! Dont approve of his actions!" Tobirama scolds hitting you on the head.

"Hmph!" You and Tsuyoi pout.

Izuna

"How are you so strong yet so shy!? Speak up already! You coward!" The bully yells pulling (D/n)s hair.

"S-stop! I didn't to anything!"
(D/n) screams flaring her chakra.

You feel her chakra and start to run to the academy. Afraid something could have happened.

When you arrive you see the boy start to beat up your fragile little girl. "Look, it's your old hag! She came to see just how weak you are!" The brat yells with a loud laugh.

"Oi! Who the fuck do you think you are!?" You yell stomping over to the brat.

You pick him up by the collar and lift him in the air. "W-wah!? Are you crazy?!" He screams thrashing his arms and legs.

"K-kaa-chan?! P-put him down!" (D/n) scolds.

"Ugly brat, I should through you outside with the dogs..." You insult at the now sobbing kid.

"I might be a babysitter but I won't tolerate this shit" You warn as you let go of the kid.

Reader-San was that necessary? You didn't have to hurt the kid, but I guess I would do the same. Also if you are upset I put a little bit of genders in this chapter...Stay mad! I can do whatever I want because this is my book. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!

722 Words•